• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gas cap

I have a FXMD kit and need a gas cap.

Thinking of doing a aero gas cap. The kit has the gas door cut out so i have no choice but to make it work. The car is at paint and body so it’s happening haha.

Any ideas would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks prime.

9ae128d8a0730a5ee2e2defd6f53c54c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn’t your auto body mechanic recommend anything? Did you ask Coz?

Doesn’t your auto body mechanic recommend anything? Did you ask Coz?

I’m gonna call coz later. He said just get something and connect it. The auto body guys don’t do aero fittings. Looking at something like this. And tube connect it. I just saw a few threads that wide converted as well so I was looking for their actual experience. I don’t want to cut the fuel filler.

dd14789150299118d24bd784d53be868.png

For a gas cap? Wow. Dude that was just an unnecessary comment. I’d expect more from someone with your tenure here. Smh

Woo Woo Woo! Stop the clock! I guess a little humor is unwelcome here.

Let me explain a little something to you. I noticed you were irritated that no one responded to your request from 6/24. I figured if inject a little humor that the thread would get a little attention. Did you see the :D ? Do you actually think anyone here would take even their beater to MAACO? Maybe Earl Scheib for a $79 special. (That was a joke. Get it? LOL. :D)

As for my tenure here. Well if you knew me a little better, you'd know that I only have good intentions.

P.S. Read the first line of my signature. It really has a worthwhile meaning.

-Cheers.

Last edited:
Woo Woo Woo! Stop the clock! I guess a little humor is unwelcome here.

Let me explain a little something to you. I noticed you were irritated that no one responded to your request from 6/24. I figured if inject a little humor that the thread would get a little attention. Did you see the :D ? Do you actually think anyone here would take even their beater to MAACO? Maybe Earl Scheib for a $79 special. (That was a joke. Get it? LOL. :D)

As for my tenure here. Well if you knew me a little better, you'd know that I only have good intentions.

-Cheers.

I wasn’t irritated just looking for real experiences. Thanks.

Back