• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Gas pedal smoothness...how can I improve it?

As I am getting used to driving the NSX, I notice that my gas pedal feels kinda sticky at times..this happens when i am NOT gunning it, just small squeezes when Im on traffic or cruisin on the highway..

The car came with aftermarket pedals(Sparco) and Im wondering if this is the culprit or if this "Sticky" feeling is NORMAL to the NSX.

Thanks
Mike

Mojorator said:
As I am getting used to driving the NSX, I notice that my gas pedal feels kinda sticky at times..this happens when i am NOT gunning it, just small squeezes when Im on traffic or cruisin on the highway..

The car came with aftermarket pedals(Sparco) and Im wondering if this is the culprit or if this "Sticky" feeling is NORMAL to the NSX.

Thanks
Mike

My pedal does not feel "sticky", but it certainly has a firm feel. When going WOT, you really need to push..

Autophile said:
It sounds like you need to clean the throttle body, as discussed in this thread.

Will this work for a 96-T?

Mike

Mojorator said:
Will this work for a 96-T?

Mike
Yes, but you will need someone else to operate the gas pedal from inside the car while you spray the cleaner in the TB.

Thanks...I'll try that this weekend.

Mike

Back