• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gas Prices

Yesterday I paid $2.41 at Chevron for the NSX in San Francisco. I think I paid about $4.50 the last time I purchased gas at the same station.

$2.15

Blame Bush.

What da heck , all the haters blamed him for it going up. Give him the credit for it going down.

Osama does not take office until January so , it must be Bush's fault it is going down.

< Donning flame suit >

I was out yesterday and a station I drove past was 2.27.

The last time I put gas in the Fiat it was 4.40. So it looks like a 2 for 1 sale at this point. If oil prints a Three I am going long.

Saw a short spot on the news the other night so I didn't catch all the details. CA financial is in the toilet since a big chunk of CA revenue is from Real Estate. The Governator wants to increase sales tax in CA to 10% average cover the shortfall and now they also want to keep gas prices at a minimum of $3.00 via taxes and fees.

Yay! :rolleyes:

Still around $2.60 in Huntington Beach, California area.

So when gas prices are high, we're so quick to blame Bush, the Democrats, etc.

Now that they're low, who do we thank?
:confused::smile:

So when gas prices are high, we're so quick to blame Bush, the Democrats, etc.

Now that they're low, who do we thank?
:confused::smile:

Vance!!! Because he's a firm believer in the free market system:biggrin:

It will go back up, just a matter of time. Even the crude oil was in their own little bubble while the economy "was" good. Drill Baby Drill will bring it down even more.:wink:

I hope they don't change the the trade currency from USD to Euros.

Back