• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Gauging interest in a Lift Group Buy - BendPak/Danmar

Nice, post a pic in your car if you can.
Why I buy used sometimes, I don't know.
Trev
Oh ya, I didn't have money before....
Now back on subject, anyone want a lift.
Wonder where this thread is going next?

Nice, post a pic in your car if you can.
Why I buy used sometimes, I don't know.
Trev
Oh ya, I didn't have money before....
Now back on subject, anyone want a lift.
Wonder where this thread is going next?

LOL... guess we should get back on track?... then we can talk about something else... rename it to the 'Random Talk Thread' :smile:

Ok question about the lift... does anyone have the 4 Post lift - 7,000 LB Cap. Portable Parking & Storage as Trev mentioned? I don't have a very high celing in my garage, I've got just a couple inches over 8ft I'm worried about it not being high enough with 2 cars envolved. They mention it will work even with an 8ft celing... does anyone have some experiance with this lift, or one similar & can comment on it?

BTW the links on that website are broken... Larger Pic, Installation Manual, and Product Brochure...

Give them a call on the 1-800 number and see if they can help you out.
Trev

I've got just a couple inches over 8ft I'm worried about it not being high enough with 2 cars envolved. They mention it will work even with an 8ft celing... does anyone have some experiance with this lift, or one similar & can comment on it?

Sure you can get two cars parked with it - as long as one's a convertible and the other is a Matchbox!!!

Seriously, 48" was minimum race car height on the average of mine and my buddy's cars - so 8 feet likely won't work since the list bed itself probably has some thickness - you need a mondo garage skylight! (You can install it yourself once you have the lift - put a Honda Element on and lift her up to the max!:tongue:

Back