• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB #2: Tamoske's (V2) carbon fiber center console

Tamoske, an update would be appreciated. I ordered both the center console and the door inserts and I haven't received any information from you about the current status.

Re: GB: For Tamoske's Carbon Fiber door inserts

2 cf console's to - NMYMIRR
1 cf console to - Pocospic
1 cf console to - Diveboy
1 cf console to - 671-NSX

also i will try to rush everything to shipp separately in 2-3 days period left items for the others members.
we will shipp those goodies to these members on 2 november.
(Todd your parts almoust ready for shipping)

I think you guys might be out of luck. He has not responsed on this forum for over a week. We have been promised tracking information for 6 months on the carbon fiber door panels, and still have nothing. He basically has everyone's money now and we are stuck here waiting to get responses. His last update was that we should see tracking number by nov 2nd. Then that date came and passed. Now he says nov 15th. I guess we are at his mercy so lets see what happens. Karma is a bitch thats all I can say.

i just pm'ed tamoske and asked him to update me with regard to the status of my parts.

i am "in" on both gb's and have yet to receive anything.

i am hopeful that the center console was shipped to me as promised about a week ago and will arrive shortly so that we can at least replace the stereo in the car (bad amps = no usability)

if i get a response i will post some info here and hope the moderators dont decide to censor it

i have to say that i am completely disappointed in all prime members who HAVE received their consoles and have NOT posted any pictures (you fargin bastages :) )

bja

i have to say that i am completely disappointed in all prime members who HAVE received their consoles and have NOT posted any pictures (you fargin bastages :) )

bja

Hey, I postd pics of mine the very day I received it! I just haven't had the time to install it yet.

Here's hoping everything turned out fine. Tamoske PM'd me offering a slight refund in exchange for favourable feedback...:rolleyes:

Hey, I postd pics of mine the very day I received it! I just haven't had the time to install it yet.

Here's hoping everything turned out fine. Tamoske PM'd me offering a slight refund in exchange for favourable feedback...:rolleyes:

Well at least you got yours....I have yet to receive anything YET! Tamoske has put me in a very bad suituation.:mad: I just hope he comes through with everyone's order very soon.

I too paid for the cf console and door inserts. I havent received a thing, and this group buy passed up ridiculous about 3 months ago. From now on I will stick to buying from manufacturers in the U.S.

i got a pm also
have to say that it was not the old style duck and dodge, seemed earnest
im gonna give the parts more time to arrive

hoping for the best tamoske :)

also have to mention that if the parts dont come in soon my balls are going to get chopped off and fed to the animals

I honestly don't think he's trying to screw anyone, or had/has any bad intentions... I think he just got in over his head. I am ok with that, as long as he takes responsibility and quits jerking people around. If it takes A LOT longer than expected... fine, but don't keep saying stuff is done/shipped when it's not! :rolleyes:

I also received an apologetic PM. This does relieve some pain. I'd rather get it late than never.

Ditto^^^^

After almost a week since I've sent Tamoske a pm, this is the PM I got from Tamoske on Saturday 11/17.... "we shipped 4 cf consoles this friday so we are going to shipp another 5 next week. we will let you know. we are not cheater but with my workers i had lots of troubles so we are making every order from begining THIS IS THE BIGGEST DELAY. WE ARE NOT CHEATERS OR SMTH. SORRY FOR THIS WE WILL REFUND SOME $ AFTYER YOU WILL RECIEVE CF PARTS."

just returned from workshop and from what i saw everything is starting to go fine. i will return tommorow with new info.Thank you very much everyone and Shifty for be so good with his words to me i will not dissapoint and will finish these gb.
THE BIGGEST CONCERN TO ME IS THAT DELAY THAT I DID NOT FINISHED THOSE ALL PARTS AND STARTED SELLING THEM AFTER ALL THESE THIS I LEARNED A FINAL AND BIGGEST LESSON SO NO MORE DELAYS NO MORE PROMISES IN THE FUTURE AFTER MAKING PARTS THEN STARTING TO SELL THEM WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY IN BOXES.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND ANGRY WORDS THAT LEARNED ME SO MUCH IN MY FUTURE CF PARTS HERE.

just returned from workshop and from what i saw everything is starting to go fine. i will return tommorow with new info.
This kind of information (and maybe a little more detailed) makes all of us feel comforted and re-assured. Keep up the updates, Thank you Tamoske, we believe in you! :biggrin:

THE BIGGEST CONCERN TO ME IS THAT DELAY THAT I DID NOT FINISHED THOSE ALL PARTS AND STARTED SELLING THEM AFTER ALL THESE THIS I LEARNED A FINAL AND BIGGEST LESSON SO NO MORE DELAYS NO MORE PROMISES IN THE FUTURE AFTER MAKING PARTS THEN STARTING TO SELL THEM WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY IN BOXES.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND ANGRY WORDS THAT LEARNED ME SO MUCH IN MY FUTURE CF PARTS HERE.
That sounds like a very good lesson learned. :smile:

cf door inserts will be ready for the shippment tommorow morning. so i will write here names which of gb members will starting to get them also 4 cf consoles more

cf door inserts will be ready for the shippment tommorow morning. so i will write here names which of gb members will starting to get them also 4 cf consoles more

Well I hope that the (2) CF center consoles are for me along with my one set of CF door inserts.

Back