• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

German translator please.. HSC info Autobild

I came across some pictures of the HSC on the Autobild website, but it's all written in german! If anyone here is kind enough to translate it for the rest of us to read, :D THANKS MAN!

Gibt es ein schöneres Bild für den Aufbruch in Japan? Der HSC streckt die Achsen 13 Zentimeter weiter als der alte NSX, ist trotzdem 18 Zentimeter kürzer (4,25 Meter).

Attachments

• hsc001.jpg
    hsc001.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2,827
Man möchte sich kneifen: Das ist ein Honda! Ein Auto, das gleichzeitig im Windkanal und in den Herzen sportverliebter Denker geboren ist.

Attachments

• hsc002.jpg
    hsc002.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1,058
Wir gestatten uns eine kleine Bitte an Hondas Chefdesigner: Stopp, Herr Yoshio! Bitte den HSC nicht anfassen und bloß nicht ändern." Europäer tun sich gern schwer, Schönes aus Fernost ...

Attachments

• hsc003.jpg
    hsc003.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,041
... anzuerkennen. Wie gut der Honda ist, zeigt allein das Heck.

Attachments

• hsc004.jpg
    hsc004.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,016
Über Kurvenlicht denken die technikverliebten Japaner nur zu gern nach.

Attachments

• hsc005.jpg
    hsc005.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2,118
Das Interieur ernüchtert fast: zwei enge Sitzhöhlen, kaum Ablagen, hinter ...

Attachments

• hsc006.jpg
    hsc006.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2,116
... den Sportsitzen röhrt der Sechser. Der ...

Attachments

• hsc007.jpg
    hsc007.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2,102
... Mittelmotor-V6 mit 90 Grad Zylinderwinkel stammt aus dem alten NSX und wächst auf 3,5 Liter. Ein Turbo soll knapp 400 PS bringen, den Allradantrieb hat Honda gestrichen. ;)

Attachments

• hsc008.jpg
    hsc008.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 985
These has to be the best pictures I've ever seen it on the road................I am in loveeeeee!!!! I know exactly how to mod it now. :D Can't wait!!!!!! 2006 ...right?

The interior looks to bare to me. Needs a little more luxury. FYI, I still don't see an in-dash CD player. :)

According to Babelfish

Is there a more beautiful picture for the departure in Japan? The HSC continues to stretch the axles 13 centimeters as the old NSX, is nevertheless 18 centimeters shorter (4.25 meters). One would like to pinch oneself: That is a Honda!
A car, which is born in the wind tunnel and in the hearts of philosophers sport-in love at the same time We permit ourselves a small request to Hondas chief designer: Stop, Mr. Yoshio! Please touch the HSC and do not change only." Europeans do gladly heavily, beautiful from the Far East to recognize. How good the Honda is, alone the tail shows About curve light the Japanese technology-fallen in love think only too gladly The Interieur sobers up nearly: two confine seat caves, hardly files, behind the Sechser roars to the sport seats. That Mittelmotor-V6 with 90 degrees of cylinder angles originates from the old NSX and grows on 3,5 litres. A turbo is to bring scarcely 400 HP, the all-wheel drive Honda painted

Hey ss5153, the first picture is the best i've seen so far about the new HSC.

From that angle this is a very nice looking car.

I also like very much the third one showing how low the car actually is...

I feel that the yellow color will be great on this car...

effer

The side scoop looks bigger in these pics too. I remember when we all saw the first pics of this car, several people on this board were photochopping larger side scoops. Maybe it's just me or maybe these pics just make the scoops appear bigger. Do you think they heard us and actually changed it?

Re: According to Babelfish

ncdogdoc said:
Is there a more beautiful picture for the departure in Japan? The HSC continues to stretch the axles 13 centimeters as the old NSX, is nevertheless 18 centimeters shorter (4.25 meters). One would like to pinch oneself: That is a Honda!
A car, which is born in the wind tunnel and in the hearts of philosophers sport-in love at the same time We permit ourselves a small request to Hondas chief designer: Stop, Mr. Yoshio! Please touch the HSC and do not change only." Europeans do gladly heavily, beautiful from the Far East to recognize. How good the Honda is, alone the tail shows About curve light the Japanese technology-fallen in love think only too gladly The Interieur sobers up nearly: two confine seat caves, hardly files, behind the Sechser roars to the sport seats. That Mittelmotor-V6 with 90 degrees of cylinder angles originates from the old NSX and grows on 3,5 litres. A turbo is to bring scarcely 400 HP, the all-wheel drive Honda painted

Perfekte Ubersetzung doc!!! :cool: :D

Gheba, I agree with you, very nice first picture !! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I like the second pic too. It really shows that this car is a child of the notorious windtunnel from Honda. :)
The rear ist the weakness from this beautiful car. It should be updated, particulary the lights that are looking a little bit cheap. The cabin should remain unchanged, it looks sporty and spartanic.
For all europeans; today my Honda-agent confirmed the presentation of HSC in Autosalon-Geneva. :D

Wow! Looks even better out on the street! I'm not seeing a weak angle anywhere! Build it now!

best pics so far i must agree....looks normal compared to all those wide angle pics shot at autoshows....

i love every bit of it....it seems to look smaller than before next to the japanese dude.....

they may have sacrificed a bit of luxury to get the weight down....

Back