• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

German translator please.. HSC info Autobild

Great shots,,,but as has been said before those wheels would be more apropriate on an Escalade.

docjohn said:
Great shots,,,but as has been said before those wheels would be more apropriate on an Escalade.

How about this:

Attachments

• hscwheels.jpg
    hscwheels.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 710
Sweet! Can you do some LE37's?

Certainly the best HSC photos to date -- even the rear end looks acceptable: though i miss the integrated rear wing. :( And the side intakes aren't big enough. but oh well.... i'm not going to buy a HSC anyhow. :)

<B>nzo-who</B> : You've got an 'nzo' in your username, a gallardo as your avatar? Bnd you don't like the HSC? :confused:
Look for the NSX in it... then it will become sexy.

Yeah, I like the Volks, in gunmetal. Actually, the wheels need to be smaller, maybe 18's in back and 17's in front: certainly no more than 19's/18's.

Nice pix yes, but the 2nd pic makes me want to head to the nearest trash can so I can hack up my lunch. Its been to the butcher.

If this car is going through generational changes they have to have some hints of the the gen 1. Meaning, where is the signature tail that flows from the back window/deck lid and spoiler.

Just for fun, someone put the rear section of a NSX on the rear of the HSC. Side profile and one on top of the other, any color and lets see what that looks like !

I still think this is the first thing in years to make me want to pay more for a car than I did my house:D

I love it, especially the rear. I do not care if it does not have generational cues, a rear spoiler (the last Accord 2 door has already copied it if you want one), or has a funky B/C pillar. The car truly rocks, and as it is layed out now, will surely roll!!!!!

BTW, Netviper, make the wheels 10% smaller, and I think you are there.

Tom Larkins said:

Just for fun, someone put the rear section of a NSX on the rear of the HSC. Side profile and one on top of the other, any color and lets see what that looks like !

Best I could do with limited time and photos.

Sweet! Good job NetViper. Definitely the second pic with the smaller wheels. Ok, Honda, lets build it already......

NeoNSX said:
Yes sir! :D
I'm in a hurry today so this is sloppy.

<A HREF="http://members.optusnet.com.au/~neonsx/hsc.gif">Morphed HSC Rear : Stock to Integrated Wing</A> (700KB GIF)

very nice...i actually like both designs.....of course i favor the integrated spoiler.....

Tom Larkins said:
Thanks guys, now doesn't that help everyone ? A side view would do the trick with the extension of 6 to 10 inches from the wheel well to the rear edge.

How about two..

Attachments

• hsclongrear.jpg
    hsclongrear.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 528
That second pic with the intergrated spoiler looks best. Try extending the rear glass towards the rear of the car.

Back