• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

German translator please.. HSC info Autobild

Nice Dave w/the extended glass. Gives ideas as to what I'm talking about.

Whether you like the looks of what he has done or not, it brings out what I think is a flaw in the HSC. The back need some sculpting and reshaping w/a hint of the model it replaces. I look at it this way. If Acura wants to be a player w/names like Porsche, Ferrari and the Vette it has to as a marketing point appear to have eliments of its past like the above mentioned models do, like them or not !

You can see it w/the front and the greenhouse/cockpit which looks fine, even the sharp edging. Just don't give up on the a$$. Its a fine looking lady, but don't do so much plastic surgury that it doesn't look natural as a improvement.

Tom,

In addtion, those extra inches give us a trunk back. IMO, the car NEEDS a trunk at least as big as the current NSX.

raise the integrated spoiler to be flush with the top of the cockpit and we'll have a japanese F-50....

netviper or neo...care to demonstrate?

The whole idea of the HSC concept is no overhangs, and to make the car lighter. All of this just brings us back to where we are now, not really new and innovative. As much as I like the present NSX (I own two remember), I see no reason to "keep the past alive", as the sales figures for the past 6 years would not even make a useful one year sales number for the new model. Shake things up, and get new buyers into the showroom. But above all, have form follow function, not the other way around.

ncdogdoc said:
I see no reason to "keep the past alive"

I don't think the past is alive w/what they have designed from Acura, Daves photoshops tell what were not seeing w/the rear of the HSC. I personally don't care for the abruptness of the rear end nor the rear window.

I would imagine designers in Japan have the same argument or constructive converstations over the same thing.

Oh, bye the way Gary, as a former Tar Heel fan and Wilmington NC sea food eatin' fool. Go Panthers !!!

i personally luv the new look but do know some current members that are totally disgusted by it.

some like it new and some don't.....i guess we'll find out by the number of sales in the first year......remember, we should compare to the first sales of the original nsx not the recently sales figures cuz they suck!!:)

Tom Larkins said:
Oh, bye the way Gary, as a former Tar Heel fan and Wilmington NC sea food eatin' fool. Go Panthers !!!

Go Panthers as well:D I certainly hope their teamwork and togetherness continues, as that is the only way they can win tomorrow. If they do, all the winter snow/ice crap of the last week will just melt away, literally.

nzo-who said:
With that design, I don't think it going to sell much!!!!! some one have to agree with me on this.

Remember, 300 units in the US will be almost a 50% increase in yearly sales.

IMHO, this car would sell thousands.

I would think they are targeting 4-5000 cars the first year. That would be a very respectable number.

The original sold around 3200 and dropped off fast after 4 years. Who knows why it dropped so fast while other supercars still sold decent numbers (Porsce, Ferrari).

I think it was probably acura's lack of updates and marketing that really caused the slow sales.

Blue Knight said:
raise the integrated spoiler to be flush with the top of the cockpit and we'll have a japanese F-50....

netviper or neo...care to demonstrate?

Just for you Noah ma' brother... :D
Da Bling Bling HSC... a bigger wing than a supra. ;)
And i did a really bad job so it even looks riced. :D

Attachments

• hsc_supra_wing.jpg
    hsc_supra_wing.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 302
NeoNSX said:
Just for you Noah ma' brother... :D
Da Bling Bling HSC... a bigger wing than a supra. ;)
And i did a really bad job so it even looks riced. :D

wow...with this wing, i'm certain the sales will be crap....:D

How about this? looks more NSX now? ;)

HSCconceptBYhsc000.bmp

if you take the body of the HSC, minus the wheels and add two wings and a tail, it'll be an awesome jet.....

The side view is the worst, it may take some getting used to.
Everything else is great. I think there is a CD player on the console, it is vertical on the left side.

Back