• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Girl tried to pull me over today... NOT SAFE FOR WORK

Re: Girl tried to pull me over today...

DarthMaul said:
LMAO.

I was driving today to meet some friends for lunch.. On the Fwy, an asian girl in her early twenties paced me for about 1 mile then pull up side by side and wave for me to pull over. I didnt have time tho. Would have been late to my appointment if I did pull off so I just waved good-bye.

I was flattered and thought it was funny. This car does have some unspeakable power. I usually get guys in their lowered import taking picture with their phone. So this was refreshing.

Anyone have similar - fatal attraction - stories?

Dude thats not called a fatal attraction... its called hitting the JACKPOT!
cha-ching!

DarthMaul said:
LMAO.

I was driving today to meet some friends for lunch.. On the Fwy, an asian girl in her early twenties paced me for about 1 mile then pull up side by side and wave for me to pull over. I didnt have time tho. Would have been late to my appointment if I did pull off so I just waved good-bye.

Anyone have similar - fatal attraction - stories?

I just stumbled upon this thread and im shocked that you didnt pull over..... You were just going to meet some friends! Disappointed in you. Next time, dont let it happen again. :biggrin:

I second that! You let the boys down!

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I just stumbled upon this thread and im shocked that you didnt pull over..... You were just going to meet some friends! Disappointed in you. Next time, dont let it happen again. :biggrin:

maybe she wanted your $ :biggrin:

i would not have stoped..... some crazy lady trying to pull you over on the highway.... isnt that too needy and desperate? Maybe she need her rent paid really bad that month :biggrin:

Once you get her phone number and call her, i bet she would be ring you up 20 times a day to harass you.

I say GOOD JOB NOT STOPING for some crazy lady on the high way... on second thought you might have had a flat tires or something :tongue:

vtec888 said:
I second that! You let the boys down!

She was young but maybe if she was one rating point better looking. I would have time for a cup of coffee. :tongue:

USA vs Europe

2NRWerks.com said:
Yes, and she posed for a picture!

Werks - the NSX in the picture of your post is not in the USA.....side parking lights on the front fender and headlight squirters on the front bumper…..standard issue across the pond.

Where did this picture come from, seeing as you are in Florida?

Re: USA vs Europe

Yellow Rose said:
Werks - the NSX in the picture of your post is not in the USA.....side parking lights on the front fender and headlight squirters on the front bumper…..standard issue across the pond.

OWNED!!! :eek: :biggrin:

All you guys that would have pulled over, I can just see it now. You get out of the car with nothing but high expectations, but her story is just a cover. She pulls out a gun and hijacks your car, leaving you there with your pants around your ankles. :biggrin: You should know better than dating girls that want you for your car. :wink:

Re: USA vs Europe

Yellow Rose said:

I can say for certain, but he was not the one to post the original story or the law student story either. I suspect he was joking or just being saracastic, and just used a picture from the net.

jlindy said:
All you guys that would have pulled over, I can just see it now. You get out of the car with nothing but high expectations, but her story is just a cover. She pulls out a gun and hijacks your car, leaving you there with your pants around your ankles. :biggrin: You should know better than dating girls that want you for your car. :wink:

I believe some of us carry around "protection" :biggrin:

godspeed01 said:
maybe she wanted your $ :biggrin:

i would not have stoped..... some crazy lady trying to pull you over on the highway.... isnt that too needy and desperate? Maybe she need her rent paid really bad that month :biggrin:

Once you get her phone number and call her, i bet she would be ring you up 20 times a day to harass you.
"sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze"! Ive dealt with worse :tongue:

2NRWerks.com said:
I think we need another picture of a girl posing with an NSX to cool things down.

Check the christina thread .....wheres neo when you need him !

This situation justifies the need for every car to have bluetooth, so you can exchange details with a good looking chick without having to slow down. ;) Then you can follow them up at your leasure. :p

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Check the christina thread .....wheres neo when you need him !

:D Here I am!!!

The thread you're wanting is <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17317&stc=1">this one</A>... or is it <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16478&page=4&pp=50">this one</A>? :confused: Hmmm... click at your own risk. :eek:

Hello boys....

NSX026.jpg

Sorry....I was following along with the story just fine, and you lost me, here...

DarthMaul said:

WTF?!?!? Assuming she was good-looking (otherwise why even bother telling the story).....your friends would've understood. If not, get new friends....

NSXCELERATE said:
met a car full of law student girlies while cruising home, the hottest one wanted to ride with me and of course I gave her a ride and I ended up hanging out with them at a club they were headed to. Hey! I need to give them a call!!
If they go to Loyola, I might know them :)

let me just fix that link...

NSX026.jpg

Personally I think the car needs to be cleaned a little bit.. :tongue:
x

Back