• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Good shop for TB/WP and other general maintenance in NOVA?

Hello everyone. I have my first NSX coming home this week and want to do the TB and WP plus anything else that pops up. Any shops in Northern VA that you all can recomend? I am in Marshall, VA (just moved back up from FL) and look forward to meeting everyone in the future.

Thanks!

Hello everyone. I have my first NSX coming home this week and want to do the TB and WP plus anything else that pops up. Any shops in Northern VA that you all can recomend? I am in Marshall, VA (just moved back up from FL) and look forward to meeting everyone in the future.

Thanks!

Honestly, you should take the car to Ben up in MD. His shop IMO is the most experienced and trustworthy for this service. Look up Daisy Automotive

Ben at Daisy Auto is the man to see. He is up in Woodbine MD; a bit of a hike but he is an authority on these vehicles.

Search NSXPrime a bit for a few reviews on Ben if you want more info.

Welcome to the area, hope to see you at some area events and get a look at this wonderfully priced NSX you picked up.

Ben @ Daisy Auto is the mechanic to work with. You will not be disappointed. He will go through your car with a fine tooth comb and will advise you on all aspects of the vehicle that need to be addressed.

Welcome, and hope to see you soon!

Honestly, you should take the car to Ben up in MD. His shop IMO is the most experienced and trustworthy for this service. Look up Daisy Automotive

Ben at Daisy Auto is the man to see. He is up in Woodbine MD; a bit of a hike but he is an authority on these vehicles.

Search NSXPrime a bit for a few reviews on Ben if you want more info.

Welcome to the area, hope to see you at some area events and get a look at this wonderfully priced NSX you picked up.

Thanks everyone! I have seen all the glowing reviews on Ben and I look forward to working with him in the future. Just wanted to see if there was anyone closer as the schedule is very full for me right now and am anxious to get her on the road!! I will see you all very soon for sure!

Thanks everyone! I have seen all the glowing reviews on Ben and I look forward to working with him in the future. Just wanted to see if there was anyone closer as the schedule is very full for me right now and am anxious to get her on the road!! I will see you all very soon for sure!

TB/WP is a pretty significant milestone service for the NSX - I wouldn't shortcut it by taking it anywhere else.

i paid a visit to Ben last week. Knowledgeable on the NSX to say the least.

basically need a 2nd mortgage :(

As I've posted many times
When you buy a 20 year old car with no proper ppi
And no service history, it's terribly risky !!!!!!!!
A $5k to 7k bill is pretty average

Back