• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Got my NSX!

sophis said:
My replacement struts for the trunk and engine hatch came in today! Now I just have to get back home to install them.

Where did you get them? I need the engine hatch ones as well.

Look like you found a very nice nsx. Small world, I think we have a friend in common (Joseph). He says a friend of his in SoCal bought a red nsx that looks just like yours.

NSX UNITED said:
However, after picking up the NSX and driving it to the 2nd traffic light off the dealership, I forgot about the S4 already.

The NSX has that much power on me :wink:

When I was shopping for my NSX, I was also considering an S4 or M3. There is something about the drive and the sound of the engine of the NSX that is just so addicting!

"I am in Southern California and have not made contact with any of the local owners but am hoping to meet some soon!"

Your in luck!
There are probably more NSX's in our area than anywhere in the U.S. / World?
Its easy to round up 20-30 NSX's. We probably had close to 30 cars at Crystal Cove a while back. Check out "Southwest US Region" under "NSX Prime Regional Message Forum's" for get together details. Have threatened a few times of getting the 5 or 6 local NSX's together in my area, but with enough notice I am fairly confident getting 50-100 cars together would not be a non problem.
Have fun with your new car!:biggrin:

Back