• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Great NSX forsale

That's going to be a tough car to sell only because the paint is so unique.

If it was a little more subtle it would go in a heart beat. Looking for a 2nd NSX Dave?

Meh, how hard is it to repaint an nsx?

Actually, it would be even easier to just recover in something trendy like matte black vinyl.

Meh, how hard is it to repaint an nsx?

Actually, it would be even easier to just recover in something trendy like matte black vinyl.

Not my cup of tea either, but maybe someone can pick it up for a good deal and use imitation 2x2 Carbon Fiber vinyl wrap the whole car?

A twin turbo NSX for $20K?

Sounds like a good deal for a track toy. :cool:

This poor car keeps popping up and getting totally bashed by us lol. I say if you can get it for a really good price repaint it and put a new set of wheels on it. Oh and rip off the yellow tint if its still on there.

Looks fairly easy to de-mod. Repaint, new rims, remove lambos and tint and you'll have a badass NSX.

This poor car keeps popping up and getting totally bashed by us lol. I say if you can get it for a really good price repaint it and put a new set of wheels on it. Oh and rip off the yellow tint if its still on there.

Hey! those wheels look alot like the ones i have on mine. What are you saying...that my wheels are ugly?:tongue:
actually, i've seen a few quotes on different forums bashing the wheels. I'm starting to get a complex for mine now!:eek:
Are they really so bad?

So if you guys are so anal about how great the NSX's are (I was told once it's not just a car) then it would seem the $20k is nothing to spend on this one with 500 hp..........just dip into your pockets and get it repainted for $10k and look at the car you'll get. You can buy it on Ebay - bidding is at 12,100 with a reserve not met...........

I'd say use a wrap for 3 grand instead...perserve the work. I know it it's ugly on a car, but the work itself is pretty cool. I would have looked into it more if I hadn't just bought my dad a Corolla.

I'd say use a wrap for 3 grand instead...perserve the work. I know it it's ugly on a car, but the work itself is pretty cool. I would have looked into it more if I hadn't just bought my dad a Corolla.

You just bought your dad a Corolla or you just bought your dad's corolla? :confused:

Last edited:
Someone told me that an NSX was just a car once.

It is true! Just like this

moped-scooter1_t520.jpg

And this

img1.jpg

Are just bikes

:tongue:

Last edited:
Dave..........you would look good riding a powder blue Vespa, and the other's not a bike, just a pimped up scooter on steroids..............you could post a pic of a real bike

Dave..........you would look good riding a powder blue Vespa, and the other's not a bike, just a pimped up scooter on steroids..............you could post a pic of a real bike

OR maybe chop his own yard instead of hiring his lawn service. :wink:

JohnDeerechopper.jpg
[/IMG]

Dave - if you are going to post a bike, post a real one like a decker! You'd look real cute riding the power blue scooter - trade in your NSX for one of them

Did you buy it yet Dave? Jake will need a car when he's 16 and you could pick this one up now for a song.

What turbo kit is on it? I thought that most kits were single turbo and not twin turbo. The only twin turbo I remember was an old kit that had a bunch of issues.

Back