• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy - GTSpec tie bars.

How did I miss this? Would have liked to get the rear lower bar.

Can I get on a pre-GB #2 list? ;)

UPDATE:

All clear in customs. They will begin shipping of the bars Tuesday the 31st and Wednesday the 1st. I have sent a PM to everyone requesting shipping costs per GT Spec. Please send that via Paypal to [email protected] as soon as possible so we do not have delays. PLEASE LEAVE YOU USERNAME IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. That is how we are tracking everything. Thanks!!

Brian
Source 1

Brian, I did not get a PM with shipping costs for my two bars. My old user ID was CD_NY. Please let me know!

Last edited:
Brian, I did not get a PM with shipping costs for my two bars. My old user ID was CD_NY. Please let me know!

AHHH That is why it said CD_NY was not a username.. I emailed your request instead because I could not find you on prime with that username.

I dont need the rear lower bar so if anyone wants mine speak up before Brian ships.
Freight charges paid so send when ready
Cheers

Ok guys, everyone that has paid shipping your bars started shipping out today. And the rest will be shipping out tomorrow. I am leaving in a few hours for vacation ( perfect timing ) of course. But I will have some computer access. So I'll try to forward tracking info once I receive it. But most people on the list will be getting them end of the week or first of next week.

Brian

hey did mines ship. i paid with pp via gift and left out my addy
just wondering

I got my tracking number a couple days ago and received my front and rear lower bars yesterday. I already installed the rear 5 minutes ago and it literally took less than 5 minutes. I'm drinking a soda now and will return to the garage to install the front. So far fitment and finish are good. I have no complaints especially for the price. By the way. Mine came regular old United Postal Service Priority Mail.

Last edited:
Got mine last Friday and they look great! Just need to do the install and I'm good to go.

Thanks!!

Back