• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT Design GT Extreme Muffler in stock at Umbrella Auto Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd suggest you just wait for yours to come in since you've already placed an order in haha...:tongue:

haha i dont have much choice... i just wanna see what single tips looks like mounted

Exchange rate is really working in our favor:smile:

Todays price for GT Extreme including air shipping from Japan $2796(USD)

Rav

Exchange rate is really working in our favor:smile:

Todays price for GT Extreme including air shipping from Japan $2796(USD)

Rav

:frown:

Matt, how is the car coming along? :smile: Lets see some pics of the single tips mounted!

I'm hoping for mine to come in late next week...... right Ravi? :redface:

Hi, as I told you on the phone a few days ago, your muffler is still in production. I will message you as soon as I get word from Japan that it has shipped.

Thanks

Ravi

Hi, as I told you on the phone a few days ago, your muffler is still in production. I will message you as soon as I get word from Japan that it has shipped.

Thanks

Ravi

yea i know im just being optimistic dude.... :)

Matt, how is the car coming along? :smile: Lets see some pics of the single tips mounted!

I'm hoping for mine to come in late next week...... right Ravi? :redface:

Sorry for the long wait. I finally got around to snapping a pic of the single tip

IMG_7733.jpg

Wow that looks siiiiiick Matt! :eek: your car is looking great too! :biggrin:

Are those 70mm tips?

I don't know the size.

Ravi would know better.

I do know that it sounds even sickkkker. You will love it for sure!

I don't know the size.

Ravi would know better.

I do know that it sounds even sickkkker. You will love it for sure!

haha i bet! u should post up some vids... i wanna see all the shit u've done to your car! it looks great.. Silver is my favorite color sshhhh dont tell anyone :wink: Link us to more pics if you have them posted yet... can't really see the full glory of the exhaust through the valence since the sun is right over head in that pic..

I'm sure Ravi is getting annoyed by me asking him about it every week lol :biggrin:

Last edited:
Has anyone received their mufflers yet that were in the same batch as me?? Anyone? :redface:

Has anyone received their mufflers yet that were in the same batch as me?? Anyone? :redface:

Mine's shipped and is scheduled for delivery as early as today or tomorrow. THANKS RAV!

Sweet! which one did you get?

(And btw for anyone who thought I was trying to talk shit on my last post I wasn't.. I was just curious! Ravi is the man!) :biggrin:

Last edited:
First off I wanna thank Rav for all the help and support he's given me throughout the whole buying process. If it weren't for him, my exhaust wouldn't be here already. Another note is the sound of this exhaust...goodness does it blow me away. NEVER heard anything just like it.:eek: The dual tips are sick...gives it the aggressive look... I'm happy with this setup and wno't go back to my old exhaust.:smile:

Pic of striker525'S NSX with Gt Extreme installed. Quad tips fits the 02 rear lower valence perfect:smile:

Rav

Attachments

• ronrear.jpg
    ronrear.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 247
Pic of striker525'S NSX with Gt Extreme installed. Quad tips fits the 02 rear lower valence perfect:smile:

Rav

so sick! :eek::biggrin:

Hey Ravi - any word on when you will have different inserts available for this exhaust to change the sound if needed? Just curious thx...

Last edited:
so sick! :eek::biggrin:

Hey Ravi - any word on when you will have different inserts available for this exhaust to change the sound if needed? Just curious thx...

Hi Corey, those are still in the works, no solid date on completion yet.

Thanks

Rav

That is how the exhaust is designed. You pay 3 grand for an exhaust and you want it to be seen. The fitment is correct.

Just be careful when you are backing into parking spaces as you might hit one of those concrete parking blocks... :wink:

WOOT It shipped! only a few more days now! :eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks Ravi!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FESa-vGaXAc&hl=ja&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FESa-vGaXAc&hl=ja&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I love the sound on the overrun.....

Last edited:
I get a kick out of the guy looking into the camera at the end. Funny.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back