• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gt-one 5.1 Exhaust

Well i receive my GT-One today and install it damm it sound awesome .
Triq and i took a first test drive ,well its something else.

Anybody insterested in comptech exhaust decent condition PM me.
DSC00456.JPG

DSC00458.JPG

DSC00460.JPG

ASHIK

I've heard horrible things about that exhaust. You should get rid of it immediately, hurry, before its too late. I'm just a PM away :wink:

DSC00456.JPG

ASHIK

Looks sweet. i want to hear it.

BTW can you pls post a pix of the Quad tip on this angle?:smile:

i want to see how the tips fit on the 02+ valance

I changed out the quad tips :cool: because when I bought this exhaust used, the tips were bent up from the rear collision the previous owner had. You can see it with the Single Tips and you can decide ;)

NSX08a.jpg

DSC00456.JPG

ASHIK

Sorry to get off topic:
ASHIK,

BTW- any chance you ever owned a 91 Twin Turbo Z in 1999? I had that same lic plate name "2FLASHY" on my Z that I bought back in 2000 in San Mateo. Just wondering.

Ashik,
Nice choice I need to hear this in person next time I see you. I might be interested in the comptech one you have for sale can you pm me price. Thanks in advance.

Well, what a small world. We met at your house in 1999/2000? I bought your 91 Met. Red Twin Turbo Z. I bought 3 others after that, then just last year jumped into 93 Red NSX. It would definitely be nice to see you again.

Looks familar:

Wow ,i still remember that day will definitely meet again, nice pictures.

Ashik

Ashik, got to love the Gt-one 5.1 Exhaust!!! I have one installed on my car, but it is still in the shop... I really miss that sound... it is intoxicating... :D

Ashik, got to love the Gt-one 5.1 Exhaust!!! I have one installed on my car, but it is still in the shop... I really miss that sound... it is intoxicating... :D

I love it ,i like to drive my car more.I think i heard your exhaust in a parking lot when we were going to laguna seca,i hope you get your car soon i know how you feel.

Ashik

DSC00456.JPG

DSC00458.JPG

DSC00460.JPG

ASHIK
Here is couple pictures of my comptech exhaust.I prefer local.
DSC00473.JPG

DSC00479.JPG

Exhaust SOLD
Mohammed Ashik

Last edited:
Back