• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gt-one Super Gt Kit 2007

Wow, another amazing project! I wish I had money like you and Gil.....I'd send my car to you as well and go crazy!!!!! :biggrin:

Man that looks so good.

Who makes that rear defusser?
attachment.php

Thanks
Rahim

Superb job. Finally someone in the states is putting this kit on. I've been salivating over it ever since it was released. Good luck with the project and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished results.

cannot wait to see the end result! car looks pretty badass, even if it isnt fully assembled. :biggrin:

Hey Kane, looking good.

Any news on our slowest kit in the world? :confused:

Hi Rob, I have been in touch with Japan on a weekly basis for updates on your kit. I have been informed that all components should be completed shortly and ready for shipment to you.

thanks

Rav

My Sorcery SGT rear spoiler showed up yesterday.....HOLY COW ITS HUGE:eek: :eek: :eek: I mean that its HUGE in a really awsome way though LOL

Quality is top notch just like everything else Sorcery makes.

The shape and profile are really cool. It really finishes out the back of the car and balances out the rear ducts on the back of the quarter panels.

The overall look in person is strikingly close to the actual race car, pics just don't do it justice.

Rav:smile:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 930
  • 002 (3).jpg
    002 (3).jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 527
  • 003 (3).jpg
    003 (3).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 322
  • 004 (2).jpg
    004 (2).jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 348
  • 005 (5).jpg
    005 (5).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 715
I need to start an NSX shop. Can't wait to see the finished product...staying tuned.

gas door???
attachment.php

:wink:

That body is sick. No question it is Super GT

I didn't like the motorcycle gas door, we are making a custom composite and aluminum door that is flush to the body. It will pop straight out and then spin up.

Rav

Back