• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gt-one Super Gt Kit 2007

O
M
G

attachment.php

whoa!

This is exactly the type of wide body I am looking for. Umbrella apparently does fabulous work. Can you give me a rough idea how long was the car in the shop from beginning to completion?

My plans are to first send my second NSX to SoS for a big bore/Lovefab - suspension bits - other goodies - install then do the bodywork. I guess it can be trucked from Arizona to Washington then I can fly out and drive it back to Florida. Road trip! :)

Just happen to see this today, sorry for the quality (camera phone)... Looks like the interior still needs to be done, looks pretty good in person.

Attachments

• IMG_0107.jpg
    IMG_0107.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_0099.jpg
    IMG_0099.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 974
  • IMG_0101.jpg
    IMG_0101.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 608
  • IMG_0097.jpg
    IMG_0097.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 913
  • IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 524
  • IMG_0104.jpg
    IMG_0104.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 780
Last edited:
This is exactly the type of wide body I am looking for. Umbrella apparently does fabulous work. Can you give me a rough idea how long was the car in the shop from beginning to completion?

My plans are to first send my second NSX to SoS for a big bore/Lovefab - suspension bits - other goodies - install then do the bodywork. I guess it can be trucked from Arizona to Washington then I can fly out and drive it back to Florida. Road trip! :)

PM sent:smile:

Just happen to see this today, sorry for the quality (camera phone)... Looks like the interior still needs to be done, looks pretty good in person.

For everyones information, these pics were taken WITHOUT my or my paint shops permission, the car is back at the paint shop for final cut and buff.

In these pics the car still has not been polished or glazed.

Also for everyones information - I guess I am NOT allowed to take a photo of a vehicle that can be seen 15 feet off of a public road. Everybody better start driving with car covers on their vehicles, just in case someone else in the world has a camera phone besides myself. Note to myself: ask permission before admiring a car in a public place.

Dean!!! How's it going man? :biggrin: Hey, I'm sure John and I had given you permission taking our pics at nsxpo 08. Can you post some nice ones for me?? Been dying to see some.

Hi Dean, you actually drove by, turned around and parked your car and came up and conducted a photo shoot with my car without getting my permission or even announcing yourself to the shop at all correct? It would have been nice if I could have finished my own car completely and THEN posted full pics of it once totally completed. Instead of having you post pics where it is halfway wetsanded and does not have a rear difussor installed.

Last edited:
Hi Dean, you actually drove by, turned around and parked your car and came up and conducted a photo shoot with my car without getting my permission or even announcing yourself to the shop at all correct? It would have been nice if I could have finished my own car completely and THEN posted full pics of it once totally completed. Instead of having you post pics where it is halfway wetsanded and does not have a rear difussor installed.

Firstly, nice project car you have going on, I can appreciate the work involved, but the car doesn't look so pretty IMO mainly due to the colour and wheel choice. The body kit is great though. Either way, great project.

Regarding what you said though, without bias, if you had been watching him from such an early point on, and if you saw him park then get out of his car whipping out his cell phone, why did you not come out and stop him in a friendly manner?

Otherwise, if you do not want random photos of your car taken by bystanders, then cover the car up with a car cover if you park it outside, like most people do.

It seems like an expensive project that you wanna surprise people but you already posted pics of another car of the exact same kit in Japan, it's no big surprise.

Last edited:
Firstly, nice project car you have going on, I can appreciate the work involved, but the car doesn't look so pretty IMO mainly due to the colour and wheel choice. The body kit is great though. Either way, great project.

Regarding what you said though, without bias, if you had been watching him from such an early point on, and if you saw him park then get out of his car whipping out his cell phone, why did you not come out and stop him in a friendly manner?

Otherwise, if you do not want random photos of your car taken by bystanders, then cover the car up with a car cover if you park it outside, like most people do.

It seems like an expensive project that you wanna surprise people but you already posted pics of another car of the exact same kit in Japan, it's no big surprise.

Hi this is my assumption on the matter as its not just a drive by cell phone pic. I was not present or even aware that a closeup inspection and photo shoot of my car had occured until I logged onto prime. Imagine my surprise to see these pics posted on my own thread.

If I had come out of my own shop to discover a stranger photographing my customers cars without asking permission they would have been stopped....abruptly. Unfortunately this occured at the paint shop.

As for the kit, since I have the only one in completion, I certainly did not post pics of another car with the same kit.

Last edited:
Also for everyones information - I guess I am NOT allowed to take a photo of a vehicle that can be seen 15 feet off of a public road. Everybody better start driving with car covers on their vehicles, just in case someone else in the world has a camera phone besides myself. Note to myself: ask permission before admiring a car in a public place.

OnTopic, Rav the car looks good.

Offtopic, NSX-D it isn't illegal or anything to take pictures of cars etc, it's in a public area, it happends, but for concideration purposes it would have been nice if you gave the OP the concideration of posting pictures of his progress in his build thread as he updated it. It's like going to an anticipated movie and watching three minutes of it then seeing the end without any entertainment.... Basically spoiling the movie. In this matter the thread. If you notice he was giving spoilers of portions of the car prior to posting pictures of the car in a whole. Nice work buddy:rolleyes:

Hi this is my assumption on the matter as its not just a drive by cell phone pic. I was not present or even aware that a closeup inspection and photo shoot of my car had occured until I logged onto prime. Imagine my surprise to see these pics posted on my own thread.

If I had come out of my own shop to discover a stranger photographing my customers cars without asking permission they would have been stopped....abruptly. Unfortunately this occured at the paint shop.

As for the kit, since I have the only one in completion, I certainly did not post pics of another car with the same kit.

I see I see. I understand how it can be frustrating but really pics are always taken of peoples cars these days. I guess taking the pic isn't really the upsetting part, I suppose it would have been better if he PM'd asking if he could post them here. But I do not think there is any justification in saying he was wrong to take the pics, posting them, however, is different since as stated, its' quite obvious you wanted to keep the whole car pics to last.

Anyway, its done now and those pics will not compare to a real DSLR photo shoot when your car is complete which will really bring out the car in the end. Not that big of an issue I suppose.

Regarding the other car with the same kit, it was another member who posted a link I believe of some japanese blog.

I see I see. I understand how it can be frustrating but really pics are always taken of peoples cars these days. I guess taking the pic isn't really the upsetting part, I suppose it would have been better if he PM'd asking if he could post them here. But I do not think there is any justification in saying he was wrong to take the pics, posting them, however, is different since as stated, its' quite obvious you wanted to keep the whole car pics to last.

Anyway, its done now and those pics will not compare to a real DSLR photo shoot when your car is complete which will really bring out the car in the end. Not that big of an issue I suppose.

Regarding the other car with the same kit, it was another member who posted a link I believe of some japanese blog.

Hi glad you can understand my frusteration, I have been working on this car for nearly two years just to have the final completed product released when its only 90% done.

As for the car in the RFY blog... LOL thats my car during the fitment stage at my shop:smile:, he is a Japanese manufacturer which I distribute for here in the USA in conjunction with GT Design Japan

This is the link you are speaking of?

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/ssknj818/archive/2009/02/01

That is at my shop( in America) while we are fitting the body : )

Hopefully more pics soon

Rav

Last edited:
I disagree, the car looks lower, and more aggressive, with the roof painted black.

I did a few colors, and variations, here:
http://www.turbonsx.com/wide/

+1, the black roof only looks a bit dated on early stock nsx's .. once dropped etc etc etc looks great and on this case, mamma mia, just wow!

Oscar

Back