• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Guess who's Back....?

2002 blue with blue, that is one rare ride, congrat.!!!!

Welcome back....Scotts car was well taken care of, enjoy it.

You had no choice but LBB if you wanted to remain "Blue Batmobile" ha ha

Welcome back (home?)

Nice to see you made it back. :smile: We'll have to meet up in Carlsbad again sometime.

Fantastic!!!! please PICS ASAP!! nothing better than a comeback!!

Seems like I see this alot either in guys buying another one, upgrading, selling and still posting and hoping for the day they can get another. Must be something about these cars! Glad you got a nice one. Hope you can really keep it for 3 years. That would be a record of sorts for me too actually as the last 5 cars I've had I've owned less than 3 years. Hope you enjoy it. Pictures will be nice!

Congrats,, I want another one but I think I am gonna start looking next year,, thats when this will be Paid off,, LOL,, I might just start collecting them since my invention,, I wanna put my new engine in an NSX so I can get investors attention,, and then sit back and count my NSX's in my garage!! I wanna have every year in my garage,, 1991-2005,, and then maybe I will get every year and every color,, trust me its on its way!! Investors needed!! LOL,, I tried to get a hold of Honda's Technology division but I dont know where to look!

Last edited:
Nice to see you made it back. :smile: We'll have to meet up in Carlsbad again sometime.

Ill be there this sat dennis :). U better show, and all the rest of you san diegans and socalers. I've only seen one silver nsx show up to these meets! 7-930am at the carlsbad outlet mall. Its the last sat of every month. Hope to see you guys there ;).

Bat

Hey, 14 months with my last Viper is a record for me:biggrin:. One of the agreements I made with my wife before purchase is that I have to keep her for at least 3 years :D.

Bat™

just because you have to keep it for 3 years doesn't mean you can't mod the thing like crazy!...

welcome back. your last lbbp was amazing. i have no doubt this one will be even better.

Welcome back, this is going to be your 3rd nsx is less than 3 years I believe. What brought you back? You had a really nice viper ( twice ) to replace the NSX but you keep on coming back =)

Bat...I've been doing some mods to my blue/blue and still have the CF mirrors to install. Im sure you will have your completely modded out soon enough!!

Official diagnosis: Bad case of the Blues!:eek: Careful, it's highly contagious..

Congrats! I'm sure you got a better deal this time around with today's economy. How does this NSX compare to your previous one? What are your mod plans? :)

Mu first nsx was an 05 with about 3000 mi. This one is an 02 with 24000 mi. No remote key fob with this one, I assume I can get one? Working on a sponsorship for wheels n kw variant 3 coilovers, read some good things about those. Plus, I sported kw variant 2ks on all my vipers and have been happy with them. I like the nsxr-gt look but I've only seen one member here with that look. I won't do the non functional snorkle if I go that route. Ct supercharger down the line, could use some recopmmendations on exhaust and intake. I did no engine mods to my previous nsx.

Bat

Back