• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Happy 65th Birthday To LarryB!

LJSB

Suspended
Happy Birthday Larry! Cheers! It's not his 65th... but it IS his birthday. Sigh, do NOT post before coffee...

Last edited:
Happy Healthy Birthday Larry, I always knew you're older than me!!! Now someone, give the guy a dancing spidey!!!!

have a great day....Larry B!!!

attachment.php

Happy Birthday Larry! Enjoy your day.

Attachments

• Larry B acura cake33.jpg
    Larry B acura cake33.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Once again no one tells me crap about what's going on! Heck had I not been co-host of NSXPO 2016 I'd probably have missed it just like I missed your birthday Larry!

Hope you had a great one filled with conversation, laughter, good food and friends!

funny-bible-cartoon-ark-dinosaur.jpg

Just got on Prime now. Sorry. Happy Belated from Jeanne and I. Hope you had a great day. Also, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Happy belated birthday, Larry!. Was great meeting you in the flesh at NSXPO last month.

OMG! Happy belated to the GURU!

Happy belated BDay Larry.........all the best from the Great White North. Stay young!

Happy Belated Larry
Sorry we were on the beach at the time, but we were certainly Celebrating Your Birthday almost as vigorously as YOU were :biggrin:
Hope the year ahead is filled with fun and great drives on long winding roads

Happy belated Larry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back