• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello and Goodbye

Although I don’t have many posts, I’ve been using Prime as a reference since 1998. I am having a hard time comprehending why some one would leave? I mean: if it wasn’t cyber space, rather a club where we all met face to face weekly, I could understand leaving if you were feeling uncomfortable with some of the other members.

IMO, starting a thread about retiring from the site seems to me a bit eccentric. If you’re done contributing then just leave. If you were a creditable member, than some one might notice you'r missing as in the case of “Ken”.

Or are you going to pull a M.J.:confused:

Just my .02

Last edited:
I blame Honda for this!!!

They didn't bring out the new HSC and they killed of the NSX after over using it of 15 years!!

NSX primers are dropping like flies, NSX prime needs a replacement for the NSX in order to survive, or this thing will continue until no one is left.

cmhs75 said:
I blame Honda for this!!!

They didn't bring out the new HSC and they killed of the NSX after over using it of 15 years!!

NSX primers are dropping like flies, NSX prime needs a replacement for the NSX in order to survive, or this thing will continue until no one is left.

yes HSCPRIME nees to happen soon.

steveny said:
yes HSCPRIME nees to happen soon.

I think the Japanese Automotive industry is planning on another Japanese Super Car invasion

there are currently four supercars expected to go out anytime, the nissan GT-R, The Honda NSX replacement, The Mazda RX-7, and the Toyota Supra,

we need to stick together until the big bang

Last edited:
cmhs75 said:
I think the Japanese Automotive industry is planning on another Japanese Super Car invasion

The Mazda RX-7,

All the info I have seen says that the RX-7 is dead and gone forever......Do you have a link to any Info about a new one?..I would like to see what they come up with if they do build another. :smile:

retracted..

Last edited:
zahntech said:
All the info I have seen says that the RX-7 is dead and gone forever......Do you have a link to any Info about a new one?..I would like to see what they come up with if they do build another. :smile:

no I don't have anything really,

I just based it on the knowldge that when Mazda made the RX-8, they declared that it was a forerunner for the RX-7, so I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did pull it off and built one in the comming few years.

NsXMas said:
hmmm that's an interesting angle...
I have to retract my post. after going thru all the pass post. It wasnt Yellow Rose that did that. evidences show someone else.

fkong777 said:
I have to retract my post. after going thru all the pass post. It wasnt Yellow Rose that did that. evidences show someone else.

Funny how people make assumptions. It is always better to work off the facts IMO.

As for the monitors in the headrest issue...well I can say with almost certainty that someone who would put headrest monitors in a two seat car is not going to be a contestant on Jeopardy.

Check out this pm I received from the retired YellowRose

If you were a creditable member, than some one might notice you'r missing as in the case of “Ken”.

While not the same number of posts as Ken, I think 2266 posts says something.

Or are you going to pull a M.J.

Reference to Michael Jordan coming out of retirement? If so, the answer is NO.

Say, you're not the one offering illegal CARFAX reports are you? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Was wondering if any other members of prime who have been kind enough to run carfax's received an p.m from yellowrose accusing them of running illegal Carfax's.

Now I see why there are so many members happy to see him gone.

ChopsJazz said:
I'm wondering why it has lasted this long in the first place? :confused:
Probably the same reason people stop and look at car wrecks.:wink:

Not taking sides here but I think it is a little bit of bad taste to make public communication exchanged between two members via PM unless both agree to it. If it wasn't meant to be kept between them then it would've been posted out in the 'open'.
I would like to think that is to be the case when I PM fellow members. However that being said, I am careful about what I say for this very reason.
JMHO

92NSX said:
Not taking sides here but I think it is a little bit of bad taste to make public communication exchanged between two members via PM unless both agree to it. However that being said, I am careful about what I say for this very reason.
JMHO

Okay, I would agree and possibly admit that posting a pm is questionable. However, I don’t appreciate receiving a hostile pm from the very guy whose reason for leaving prime is in question. I was attempting to help fellow Prime members and I don’t feel YellowRose has any right to chastise me.

Personally, I have never sent a negative pm and was appalled to receive one.

deedubb said:
I would feel comfortable in assuming that this "jackass" who asked him to leave is NSXPRIME himself as was done in this post asking Ghostrider to leave: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=548321&postcount=42

NO, I am not calling NSXPRIME a "jackass" just using the word in reference to the post i quoted.

I would hope that a member would not leave when simply asked by another member, but do find it respectful that he left at he request of the site moderator (if this is the case) without throwing a fit about it and having to be banned

Yes, this happened in PM's and on the public forum. I realize NSXPRIME doesn't want me here, but I do more for this board then most realize. I go out of my way to bring local NSX meets together, look at propective cars for interested parties, run car reports, and provide valuable finance advice for members for several years now. Just because I disagree with a bump on a marketplace ad doesn't warrant a ban. I appreciate the site and Lud for the work on it, but it doesn't mean everyone has to agree on everything.

I will stick around even if my threads are deleted and posts don't appear on the forum. :rolleyes: I owe it to the people I do actually know here on the forum & the ones that do appreciate my posts.

vintagecarman said:
I was attempting to help fellow Prime members and I don’t feel YellowRose has any right to chastise me.

Personally, I have never sent a negative pm and was appalled to receive one.

Don't feel special because you were treated that way.:tongue: :biggrin: I was done the same when I first came on board here and didn't really understand him very well. Not to say that I do now anymore than then, but I don't pay it as much attention anymore. Please understand, I'm not trying to make light of the PM that you got, because it sounds as though you didn't expect or appreciate it at all.
Andy will always be Andy, like it or not. Everyone has to make the call for themselves.
:smile:

Humm...I pretty much called him a racist cuz he got all upset about that joke that wasnt race related ...but he seemed to think it was......he never sent me nasty mail.....:confused: ....damn now I feel leftout:frown:

Back