• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello and Goodbye

Yellow Rose

Suspended
While not mandatorilly (spelling?) banned, I have been asked to voluntarily dismiss myself from PRIME. By whom (that I do respect) is none of your business, it is between me and that person, via PMs.

As such DO NOT post questions inquiring why, because I will not be here to reply. For those of you that desire to “talk behind my back” enjoy yourself but drink responsibly. :smile:

Have a safe Christmas.......yes, I said Christmas instead of the lame politically correct “Happy Holidays” because Christ came long before the ACLU and I believe in religion much more than politics. Are you surprised? :biggrin:

If you need to contact me (but not to discuss this topic) do not use the PM feature.....call me or e-mail me directly.

God Bless and a Happy Christmas to you also. Doesn't it go up your ass when people sell X mas stuff. My as well just leave Christ out of Chistmas! Not me ,Best Wishes, Mike

Sorry you've been kicked off the Island,,,again:wink: If Tricia and I are ever in your neck of the woods,we'll give a call.:smile:

Sad to see you go Andy.

Always liked to read your view on subjects.

Happy christmas and a good 2006.

AV-

Don't go away just because some jackass wants you to - there are not enough good old school NSXers on here as it is. If they have thier shorts in all in a twist, I would let them worry about it. NSX or no, you are a longstanding part of this community that many including myself value.

Anyways, drop me a PM with your e-mail and stay well.

Mark

I agree!!!

White94 said:
AV-

Don't go away just because some jackass wants you to - there are not enough good old school NSXers on here as it is. If they have thier shorts in all in a twist, I would let them worry about it. NSX or no, you are a longstanding part of this community that many including myself value.

Anyways, drop me a PM with your e-mail and stay well.

Mark

I would hope you would stay around. You are not one to back down Andy. Plus, we all know there is another NSX in your future.

Yellow Rose said:
Have a safe Christmas.......yes, I said Christmas instead of the lame politically correct “Happy Holidays” because Christ came long before the ACLU and I believe in religion much more than politics. Are you surprised? :biggrin:

QUOTE]

Actually, I think Happy Holidays would be religously correct as well. Holiday is based on "Holy Day" isn't it?

Sad to see you go. What will your name be when you come back next time?

I don't know most of you personally, but I take this board for what it is : An online place for NSX enthusiasts to gather. People should never be shy in expressing their opinion, but at the same time, people need to realize that their posted thoughts on a forum leave them open for judgement. On one of my threads, yellow rose ripped into me in a big way. More than I thought was nescessary. Whatever. We're all adults here ( although he doesn't think I am ). Bottom line : If he leaves, I won't miss him, but I can't imagine why he should leave if his words were via P.M.

Later'z Andy.

Let's just hope this thread doesn't turn into a "lets take sides" and "be a man, reveal yourself" thread. As Andy states, it's none of our business.

Who will bust the balls of every other poster now? Who will complain and whine about every joke thread? Who will get offended when challenged, yet send obscenity-laced PMs to those he feels disrespected him?

Adios, muchacho.

Geez, grow a spine YellowRose. Just because someone tells you to leave doesn't mean you have to. We've had our differences before, but I would never wish you off the boards. What happened to that southern hospitality you boasted about to me?

And this atheist wishes you a very Merry Christmas.

Andy, are you on one of your drunk binges again?
Just go sleep it off and come back in the new year.

I hope that you are just pulling some kind of joke, but since it's not April Fools I fear that you are telling the truth.
I'll admit that you and I started out having no love loss for each other for quite a while. But after talking with you a bit more and reading your posts to me and others, I have come to the realization that that is just the way you are. Actually come to respect that fact that you state your views and don't back down from anybody about anything. I feel as though some of my types of responses are sounding a little like yours :biggrin: which as you know sometimes aren't taken very well. No ill intentions are meant but rather just being blunt and to the point, good or bad.
I won't bother with trying to figure out your situation because I honestly don't care but trust that you are doing what you feel is right in your mind. I do however hope that you still bump around on here and are able to email and PM people and stay in touch.
With that said, I bid you farewell for now and good luck in the future, wherever that may take you.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Maurice

White94 said:
AV-

Don't go away just because some jackass wants you to

I would feel comfortable in assuming that this "jackass" who asked him to leave is NSXPRIME himself as was done in this post asking Ghostrider to leave: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=548321&postcount=42

NO, I am not calling NSXPRIME a "jackass" just using the word in reference to the post i quoted.

I would hope that a member would not leave when simply asked by another member, but do find it respectful that he left at he request of the site moderator (if this is the case) without throwing a fit about it and having to be banned

Don't stay away too long. Prime is great because we have different points of view and everyone (for the most part) gets along well. With that said, have a "Happy Holiday" and a "Merry X-Mas" :wink:

Since this is a "PUBLIC" forum, i say you stay....F@#$% the pearson who asked you to go....thats not really in the idea of an open forum atmosphere is it...

i dont know you andy and sometimes i think your an A$$, but i would rather have you here as an A$$ then not at all...dont go, You make up this forum as much as anyone else.

(but we could all help with more donations) :)

Andy...Ken...who's next? :eek: Take care guys.

lc-mutiny.JPG

Back