• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Hmmm, all the trouble for nothing

B Feelgood said:
Are you serious??!! I have been talking with the owner of that NSX for about a month now... I was second in line after you, she said you wired the money for the car, picked it up, then brought it back because you found out it was in snap ring range... Then she came back to me offering me the car again for the same $29k with the snap ring issue... I counter offered $27.5 and explained the whole snap ring thing to her... On May 1st she wrote back to me saying $27.5 would NOT buy the car and was holding firm on that price... So your saying the car finally sold for $27k? I offerered to pick the car up the same day also, as I only live about three hours away... Wonder what the hell the owners problem was with me... Man, that pisses me off...
From what I read, the post says the car is still available. Give them a call!

sorry bro, but I do not understand you collecting cars that are not collector cars and not driving them? whats the point of having cars sitting around unless you are a dealership displaying them?

JDM NSX said:
sorry bro, but I do not understand you collecting cars that are not collector cars and not driving them? whats the point of having cars sitting around unless you are a dealership displaying them?

I know, what a waste........but I enjoy just the ownership.......and by the way, I never needed the cars to get laid.... :biggrin:

Ok...you posted the same deal on other forums, but in those forums you mentioned you had a compulsive disorder case or something. Which is it? :confused:

kgb_agent said:
This whole thread is fishy. I can't believe I'm the first to say it.

Well; it is weird... I do have to say. But honestly, who am I to say. :confused:

-Jeremy

jdc1687 said:
Well; it is weird... I do have to say. But honestly, who am I to say. :confused:

-Jeremy

Odd.....well, I've seen much harder to grasp. Yes, I have a bunch of worthless cars that I bust my tail paying for and never drive for a reason I can not explain.....I don't have the time to get into the details, but if you need assurance for whatever reason, you can ask Gary Almond, @ Almond Exotic Transports. He's the guy who delivers all my cars to my garage (Their Grave per say) where they never see the light of day again........Actually, it's been years since he dropped off the Viper (next to my worthless 99 FRC still in plastic) and I've sat in it once, for a photo (My aviator). He is in route currently with my NSX to Science of Speed, but I am determined to change my ways........Yep, I am flying to Phoenix to pick it up in a week or two after all the mods are complete, and for the first time in my life, I am going to drive one of my sports cars back, instead of using a bloody trailer……....Gary, if I call you for the pickup, hang up the phone.... :frown:

NVVS,
To put the suspicions to rest, you can invite me to your house and
I can test drive all your cars. We'll take lots of pictures and post it here
for all the primers to see. I will do this service for free for the sake of the community. Call me ! :smile:
Perry

Yet if you are strapped for cash, how can you afford to send the car to SOS for some mods?
Either way, enjoy the car. In whatever way you see fit. :rolleyes:

NSXVetteViperSupra said:
I don't have the time to get into the details
But you have time to type paragraph after paragraph on this forum and others. You're begging for attention, so now you've got it. Just post a few pics of your cars and a couple of sentences about why you do this. It should take less time than you have already spent on this thread.

Let's see now - I think I have about 87 copies of "The Catcher in the Rye" somewhere around here....... :eek: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back