• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Holy F*&*king Sh** What a day

Well we spoke by text and I will not make any further comments for now. He says he will send out payment this week.

Thanks for your concerns guy and gals.....I just wanted to update the thread, because I did not get any updates on his situation from a while ago.

Last edited:
I have been busy finishing my degree the past few weeks and have not had too much time to work or sell some of my vehicles. I told eddie I would send him more than what he asked because of the delay. I would not stiff anyone on prime. Sorry guys

A very similiar situation happened to me a few months ago. Its absolutely remarkable how quickly the car can spin when those rear tires get bald.

It was heavy rain and i was slowing to a stop at about 50mph on a slight bend in the road. I was in the left lane. Suddenly the car just kind of, i dunno, was sideways. I was frikn sliding completely sideways! For about a couple hundred feet! I mean it just kept sliding and sliding and sliding. The nose of the car was sliding perfectly along side the curb and I was staying in my lane the whole time. It looked ridiculous, like something in a circus. I mean, i had the steering wheel turned to the right the whole time to get the car to go straight again but it just kept doin its thing. Finally, it came to a stop, wouldn't you know it, stopped right at the crosswalk of the red light up ahead. There were some people on the corner of the street who were amazed at the spectacle and i think i got an applause.

Thing is, I look at my tires all the time, and they DIDNT look bald at all. They had plenty of tread. BUT, then i looked closer underneath the car and low and behold the inside edge of the tires were bald. I immediately replaced the tires.

I spun out on near thread limit tires as well. I was running Kumho Ecsta MX 275/35/18 in the rear. On a damp road and given how wide these tires are, they have very little traction. Taking a right bend in second gear at maybe 20mph, gave it a little gas and I was gone. Curbed and bent one of my rear wheels :frown:

my tires are getting bald. Falken 452 255/40 17 in rear. I washed the car, dryed the car and as usual after wiping all the doors, hood, trunk, ect, i drove the car up the street to the semi-main street. Got to the top and figured turn off tcs and bust a 180, which then turned into a 360 and i ended up at least on the right side of the road to avoid a car than was comming down the hill at me. Never again will i attempt that.......at least not with these tires.

well some of you guys might not have known how buttnsx acquired his vehicle. it originally belonged to his dad, and he passed away. its not one of those, well if you can't afford the tires than don't buy the nsx kind of deal.

He can't afford tires for the car he cant afford the car. Sell it, get a cheap econobox, tires are very cheap.

I was in the same situation, damaged a rim couldn't afford to fix it or replace the tire. So i sold the car. Then again i cant afford an NSX now either but i do it anyway, if you take the chance, be prepared for the consequences. Thankfully no was hurt, next time you may be asking for more than tires!:biggrin:

Edidy, sorry to hear this - but it just goes to show that "Butts (head)" deserved the tongue lashing he got on this site after his "slacker" post. He is obviously having a tough time but his email only said he would give you more than he "owed" with no timeline for payment on this thread anyway.

I thought this thread was dead - it got a ton of entries and I surely put forth a blurb on this guy/student/slacker. I hope he answers but after the bombing he got, he's probably so embarrassed that he dare not show his "email face" again. Too bad really. I actually intend to write him a personal message with a little more tonque lashing. Hopefully he's lurking and this one is at the top of the list again - maybe he'll see it. I haven't seen him since this episode though. Have you?

Anyway Edidy, you tried to do the good thing and sometimes it backfires. I'm sorry you had to have this experiene with another "primer". Not the norm at least. Keep us posted if this turns around.

He still signs in:

Last Activity: 12-08-2009 02:49

Maybe he'll see this and be a good primer and make his word good. You know in the final analysis it's our word and our good deeds that we have to show for our life; not the pile of toys and cash we accumulate. My 2 cents.

The leather seats on my private jet are cracked (sobs) and I am embarrassed to even fly my friends to the super bowl, (tears) will you guys please take up a collection so I can have my seats redone?

The leather seats on my private jet are cracked (sobs) and I am embarrassed to even fly my friends to the super bowl, (tears) will you guys please take up a collection so I can have my seats redone?

LOL:biggrin: Funny, but too bad it's a sad situation. The guy really needs to do what's required. Eddie did him a big favor.

P.S. I will reply to your email...

I love that movie! Cat Juggling! :biggrin:

After reading all of these posts, I agree with everyone about how irresponsible this kid is being, but let me get to the point of my post. I noticed a few people...not just Butts, talking about how they spun out doing this or that with BALD tires. Thinking it is cool to do a 180 thats turns into a 360, then having to try to avoid oncoming traffic, absolutely blows my mind. GET NEW TIRES!!!!! I'm glad you guys(the ones who drive like maniacs on bald tires) dont live around me or my family. I thought that cars like this were nearly immune to the immature individuals that one normaly finds on civic or integra forums.....guess not. These people I am refering to are DEFINITELY abnormalities within Prime. The other 99.98% of you are very helpful and, well....awesome. I am STILL proud to call myself a part of this community, despite the presence of a few of "those civic kids".

Vex

We're not being stuck up. I'd like some tires too! Anyone want to donate some R compound for my track wheels?

Anyone else need free tires?

DUDE, THAT TAKES SOME MAJOR BALLS TO ASK THE PRIME FOR FREE TIRES! AND COMPLETE STUPIDITY FOR BEING OFFENDED WHEN SOMEONE CALLS YOU ON IT.

Ill take some free tires also. I would not mind someone giving me a widebody kit also. feel free to PM me so I could tell you were to send it.

Thanks

Ill take some free tires also. I would not mind someone giving me a widebody kit also. feel free to PM me so I could tell you were to send it.

Thanks

Yeah. I'll take one of those new SOS superchargers for free also. If you don't mind, I'd like the intercooler too.

So the kid turned out to be exactly what we expected: A lying a$$hole. I'm sure his dad would be proud of him if he was still alive. Who knows, maybe his dad would have done the same thing?

Kid, when you read this I suggest that you mail a cashiers check, certified, return reciept to the gentleman who gave you the undeserved gift. No more bull$hitting us. Look up the thread about Nick Sitko if you think you can get away with this.

Im Curious how it went this far.... What ever happened to the old saying
"if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it" I guess If I have a bad day and need to vent I am not turning to any of you guys... Dam

Would you say any of the things that you did directly to him in person after his initial post? I would think not. Always put that perspective on it.... It will help you THINK about what you are really saying.

Eddie, you were nice to send tires, but i don't think he was really asking for tires, just sympathy, which is much cheaper than tires. Either way, always get payment first we all should know that.

This is not good. You need to do the right thing period. Send him $1 a day if you have to. There are many Primers here in FL and we are reading this. Can you imagine meeting us? Oh I forgot... you have no shame. Or you'll tell us that the check is in the mail.
I'll be sure to give you a thumbs down when I see you on the road. This is no difference from being a Thief............

Im Curious how it went this far.... What ever happened to the old saying
"if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it" I guess If I have a bad day and need to vent I am not turning to any of you guys... Dam

Would you say any of the things that you did directly to him in person after his initial post? I would think not. Always put that perspective on it.... It will help you THINK about what you are really saying.

Eddie, you were nice to send tires, but i don't think he was really asking for tires, just sympathy, which is much cheaper than tires. Either way, always get payment first we all should know that.

Really? Read post number six. I think your confusing "If you don't anything nice so say, don't say it." with turning a blind eye. If you saw a crime being committed would you report it? Would I say something to him in person after his initial post? You bet ya. Ed got ripped off. He was taken advantaged of. If you were him, would you say something? How did it get this far? I would guess that it's because most Prime members believe in the decent and moral thing to do.

I don't understand how you compare this with having a bad day and venting.

By the way, I love that photo of your dog in the avitar.

Last edited:
So the kid turned out to be exactly what we expected: A lying a$$hole. I'm sure his dad would be proud of him if he was still alive. Who knows, maybe his dad would have done the same thing?

Kid, when you read this I suggest that you mail a cashiers check, certified, return reciept to the gentleman who gave you the undeserved gift. No more bull$hitting us. Look up the thread about Nick Sitko if you think you can get away with this.

Thanks for killing the last hour and a half for me!! :mad::biggrin::biggrin::mad::wink::smile:

Just wanted to update this thread that Justin has received two Falken 452 19 inch tires over a month ago. Still waiting on payment.

I hate to say this but wonder how much truth was in this whole story to begin with ..... some people use stories to pray on people who have soft hearts and big wallets .

Don't know guys but I was PM'd by Eddie and he still feels like the kid might just come thru. I hope he does. It would be nice. He still logs in I believe Eddie says and Eddie's not giving up just yet. That's a good man, Eddie that is.

So to Chinatown - and to the point of would we say something to him if he were here - uhhh - yes and I did just that sort of - I emailed "butts" directly and let's say tried to appeal to his "conscience" and I hope he has one. I didn't come down on him too hard but I hope I made "the" point we are all kind of talking about here. It's just disappointing when someone seems to be taking advantage of one of our good members here. I feel bad for Eddie but then Eddie probably knew he was taking a risk.

I hope the kid grows up a bit - he's dealing with mature individuals here, well for the most part ....:biggrin: I hope it all works out for Eddie. I think we might tailor our feelings a bit so as to not piss off Butts so much he takes it out on Eddie by totally ignoring him and his responsibility. So perhaps we should temper this a bit for Eddie's sake. Hey my 2 cents worth.

Last edited:
Back