• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Honda Listening to Consumers? New 2012 Acura TL Reveiled

:biggrin: Come out here! Plenty of room to roam.

We sell more on a saturday than you do in a month:biggrin: I need action! Sorry to hi-jack this thread, you may all continue.

We sell more on a saturday than you do in a month:biggrin: I need action! Sorry to hi-jack this thread, you may all continue.

Sad, but true. :frown: You guys hiring? :smile:

Seems like a lot of trolls are visiting. And what are you going to do about it?:confused:

Yuck.

Looks like a camry...... actually I'd buy a camry long before this and the last gen TL.

Luxury car? LoL, looks like they're going backwards to where KIA and Hyundai USED TO BE back in the 90's.

Sadly - I have given up on Honda and refuse to buy one of their products at the moment. They seriously need to stop trying to be Toyota if they want any of my business.

BTW - what is CMBS, ACC. Nevermind - looking it up.

Last edited:
Nothing from Honda interests me these days, nothing.

The first time i went to your dealer mike and tried sitting in the zdx rear, i hit my head on the roof pillar... I stayed far far far away haha

i agree that the 4g tl wont be as popular or eye appealing as the 3g

The exterior is nice, but the interior is still pretty plasticy/poorly built.

I doubt it is a step down from the TL. The newer Honda interior has waaaaaay too much plastic. The new TL's interior is a step down in quality compared to the older TL in my honest opinion. There are a million buttons and buttons feel cheap compared to the circular dials of the KIA and the previous TL.

2011-Acura-TL-Interior-Steering-Wheel.jpg

2011-Kia-Optima-Interior.jpg

You can see the leather with the stitching surrounding the engine cluster and console area on the optima where you see no such thing on the TL, in fact the TL looks like it has more plastic.

Back