• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How Many NSX's have you had?

That my friend is the $200k question!!! I am not really sure. I think I love the process of finding them, bending them to my will (that is, fixing them up....intake, exhaust, tint, high end stereo, radar, wheels, body kits, etc).... then once it is "done"...I get bored; sell it, miss it, repeat. Makes no sense, and I have lost tons of $$ and time doing it. DEFINITELY slowing the process down...not near as much fun, and I am, at 40, far more aware of losing the $$ and the $$ value of said fun, is lower than it used to be. However, I definitely love to resell a car that I know the next owner, is going to love, have no troubles with, and be educated about. (I usually sell to 1st time buyers, and as some of you on PRIME can attest, have said NO to some full price buyers, if I felt they were not a good match). I feel like I am placing a puppy into a new owners hands....and am pretentious about it...and picky. I always fix or address the main issues (*clutch, ABS, windows, AC logic board, etc)..and pride myself of helping start MANY the first timers experience with a bulletproof car. I have seen my cars resold here and each time, I at least for a moment, consider buying them back.... like I said, it is a sickness!

Sam

any time....I have met many PRIME members, did test drives for them in the Jax area, etc... let me know when you come to town. Only 1 NSX in the garage now, but has some pretty slick company in there :p
Sam

I'm on my second. My first was a 96 targa, sold that and my plan was to buy an early 3.2 and do some mods. however, a deal came up on a facelift car so I bought that. Still want to do the project though.

Cheers,

James.

I think Anil has all of us beat. Other than the sultan of Brunei

His NSX Details:
7: 2002 JH4NA21632T000186 White/Black (Type-R conversion in progress)
6: 2003 JH4NA21683T000119 Blue/Blue (STUNNING color)
5: 1999 JH4NA2126XT000140 Zanardi #14 (not TOO stiff, ever)
4: 1993 ?? Silver/Black (CTSC/9lb), every other Comptech part known to man
3: 1991 JH4NA1156MT001966 Red/Black
2: 1991 JH4NA1156MT000233 Red/Black
1: 1991 JH4NA1156MT000215 Red/Black (first of 300 in USA)

I'm on my 3rd. I bought a new Spa Yellow in '97 and stupidly sold it for an F355. Found a clean, low mileage '95 in black and quickly got rid of it due to some strange noises that were starting to emerge. I've had this '04 LBBP for over 2 years now and I'm not letting this one go! :biggrin:

I have 8 nsx's and counting.

91 Berlina black/ivory 1/1 scale
95 berlina black/black 1/18th scale
98 yellow/onyx 1/18th scale
02 Silver/Onyx 1/18th scale
02 black/black 1/18th scale
05 red/black 1/18th scale
05 LBBP/black 1/18th scale
05 white/black 1/18th scale

I hope this counts j/k most of them are parked in my closet hidden from all of you!:tongue:

-g-

Three:
1992 White 5-speed JH4NA1159NT001090 - last seen in San Jose, CA
1991 Silver 4-speed JH4NA1265MT002923 - last seen in Parumph, NV
2001 Blue 4-speed JH4NA126X1T000001 - last seen in Bentonville, AR

Wow...that is some list of cars on your web site. If you do not mind me asking, do you still do the Subway stores? I did not realize how well those stores do if that is the case.

Wow...that is some list of cars on your web site. If you do not mind me asking, do you still do the Subway stores? I did not realize how well those stores do if that is the case.

I am not the org poster..................
My Family own 3 in rural areas. You will be suprised how much money one can make. Location is key as with most biz. They have great Franchise opps and support .You dont need 1 million in the Bank Like a McDonalds........Would help, but not needed. In fact when my AUNT bought her first , the corp encouraged her to do 3 at one time. This was in the early 90's ................1st year turned a profit--Hired family as workers and managment---Helped... Back then a small store with avg traffic could make a 100k - 150k profit. Not sure now....I am the stepchild that didnt want to work in the fam biz at the time............

I can kick my self. I had Ops to get into ZAXBYS franchise which started at my college(GA SOUTHERn UNIVERSITY)...it was only 50k to start one...Now its over 500k and they sall have profit first year....I wanted a new car instead(NSX)...Now my freind has 8 exotic cars, with a 10 car garage....CALL ME DUMB

Didn't realise you guys on here are so crazy!! Hahaa love it!!

On my first soon hopefully!

Wow, I can understand 3 because of the changes in 97 and 02, but after that I don't see the reasoning.

Why not just purchase another car all together? There are so many cars to choose from in that price range. Wouldn't you guys want to experience what else is out there? Having multiple NSX's compared to having the chance to own an NSX, 911, R8, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, GT-R, Z06, and Ferrari 360 would seem like an obvious choice.

Uh, No....
first post was dead on.."how many NSX's have you had?" A simple question to help determine the cult like repeat buyer that the NSX has shown to have. Wanted to find out to what degree. We have found that many people have had more than one, and every thread has at least one troll.

BUT, since you mentioned it...keep coming sheep...as we giggle, count our money and short meat you....Mmm Ha Ha Ha...Mmm Ha Ha Ha (best evil laugh in text format I could come up with)

KIDDING!!!!

Shouldnt this thread be titled "I have more money than you!"?

Come eat a sandwich, with not enough meat, at one of my stores.....

Back