• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugabuga visit to San Francisco in October

Mike, I think there should be a planned poker game while people wait ;)

Steven

I didn't plan on going, but now that I can get the upgrade done for free by paying with my poker winnings, I'm in! :tongue:

J

I didn't plan on going, but now that I can get the upgrade done for free by paying with my poker winnings, I'm in! :tongue:

J

Dream on... Everyone, let me know if you guys really to want to play poker while waiting for your windows to be fixed.

No more tourney's haha... just straight cash $1/$2 (no limit)

Poker sign-up (6 people min.... otherwise no game)

No more tourney's haha... just straight cash $1/$2 (no limit)

Poker sign-up (6 people min.... otherwise no game)
1. Dhalsim (AKA Dead Money)

I might have bit myself on this thought. Trying to figure out how to make it out there on Sunday without doing family things haha

I might have bit myself on this thought. Trying to figure out how to make it out there on Sunday without doing family things haha

To be quite honest, I think we will all be to busy removing and re-installing the door panels to play Texas Hold'em. Hugo stated it takes him 1 1/2 hours to do the job by himself. For ten nsx's that equals 15 hours.

So, through text, Hugo stated if everyone removes the door panels, it will take a lot less time. As he will do the upgrades himself.

Besides, I probably wouldn't play, coz I don't want to take everyone's money :):):) JUST KIDDING ;)

Maybe when we are done, we can cruz to your spot and have a friendly game there?

Last edited:
I hate to say it but I wont be able to make this either.

Mike.....take notes on how to get it done so you can do mine later. :biggrin:

updated list based on the two cancellations:

1. MikeC
2. WashabiS2K (Brian)
3. d.n (David)
4. carmar(Nat)
5. 8kallday (Chris)
6. sidwac (Andrew)
7. torafugu (Ben)
8. imducati (ted)

Thanks,

Mike

I sent a PM to shad to confirm the Sacramento installs for tomorrow Monday oct 3 at his shop but have not received his confirmation yet
I will show up there at 11am, same time as today's party, is that ok for you Sacramento guys?

Here is the Sacramento list:
1. NSXAMG996TT (Larry)
2. nsx20014me (Tom)
3. calnsxn (Don W.)

See you tomorrow

Last edited:
I had a bunch of fin wrenching it with you all today. PM me anytime and we should hang out.

I big thanks to The Shop for lending us the location. You guys have a nice facility and great folks. I'll be sure to hit you up the next time I need some work done or parts.

Hi Mike and Hugo,

My apology for not showing up, I had an emergency (family member had stroke). I hope you guys had a great time and thanks for setting this up.

-Nat

It was great that Hugo took some time while doing the work to explain to me what he was doing. I learned a lot and am now confident that I can do this mod on my car if/when the time comes.

The kits are amazingly well engineered and the parts seemed to be of OEM quality.

Thanks, Mike, for organizing with Hugo and the staff at The Shop. Oh and thanks for the donuts and coffee in the morning, too.

Hugo, thanks for your work at The Shop and delivery of a great, much-needed product to the group. it was a pleasure to meet you

J

What a great day. This was my first NSX event and it was good to finally meet some of you in person.

Thanks to Hugo and Ted for the help installing the kits. My windows were in terrible shape and the driver's side could barely even be raised up even while pulling them up by hand to assist the power windows. Now they work great :biggrin:

Also a big thanks to Mike for setting this all up and the Shop for hosting the event. Mike I still owe you lunch money!!

It was a great day today, thanks to Hugo for developing his window upgrade kit which allows the windows of my NSX to go up the way Shigeru Uehara the development chief for the Honda NSX should have designed them in the first place. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

A big shout out to Matt the owner of The Shop for opening his doors today (Sunday) so that we had a place to do the upgrade for 7 NSX's.

I can say with confidence that I and the other 6 owners are now very satisfied with the up and down performance of their windows.

Thanks to all who were able to make it out, it was great to meet you today.

Mike

Hi Mike and Hugo,

My apology for not showing up, I had an emergency (family member had stroke). I hope you guys had a great time and thanks for setting this up.

-Nat

Nat,

No worries... family comes first... I hope and pray your family member is doing well.

Mike

Many many thanks to Hugo for developing those kits and the explanation on how you went about the repairs. Fascinating. I very much appreciated the work you did on my car. You have an amazing talent, your a great chap and gentleman.

Big thanks also to Mike and The Shop for lending their local.

Thank you all for the rewarding compliments and positive feedbacks
It was indeed an hard Sunday of work, but we managed to have a good time
Thank you so much Mike for setting up the party, the lunch and the RedLobster dinner!!
Carmar: we haven't met but I wish you all the best

See you next year!!
"I'll be back" :cool:

Thanks Hugo for fixing my windows & and restoring my faith in Honda reliability.

Also, much appreciation to Shad (for using his shop) and Tom Pon (for getting us OG sac guys together).

Thanks Hugo for fixing my windows & and restoring my faith in Honda reliability.

Also, much appreciation to Shad (for using his shop) and Tom Pon (for getting us OG sac guys together).

Thanks to Mike Cruz for getting this event started in the Bay Area. He is really a great guy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Your welcome Larry :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Post #71.5

Thanks to MikeC for getting this event started in the Bay Area:biggrin: He is really a great guy!!!

And thanks for hooking me up with those OEM leather seats.
Btw: How many times did you farted on them?

Last edited:
Post #71.5

Thanks to MikeC for getting this event started in the Bay Area:biggrin: He is really a great guy!!!

your welcome... he knows :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And thanks for hooking me up with those OEM leather seats.
Btw: How many times did you farted on them?

Only once... but it's guaranteed to last 50 years :eek::eek::eek: so enjoy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: it will out last a life time of squash!!!

Back