• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

I absolutly love Prime!!

Well... today i made my first donation. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

It felt really good. I have to say that was one of the very few times in my life that i felt extremelly very happy seeing money go away. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

and while i was clicking the button on paypal, i made the decision to make regular donations... like every couple of months or so ...

that's it...

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks Lud,
Nuno

Nice job! Who knows, your pm capacity might just expand alittle:wink: :biggrin:

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHH

it might...but Lud knows i'm far away from needing any extra capacity...heck...i'm yet to use half of what i got :tongue: :tongue:

You've been active for years and just decided to donate this site?! :eek: Shame on you! :D

i've been thinking about it since i registered..but never puuled the trigger...don't ask my why, because i don't know :confused:

but i did..finally.. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Just pull the trigger too. If it wasnt for Prime I would not have the car that I love.

Everyone registered on this site should donate at least the minimum....especially if they are an owner.

I donated right after joining and I don't even have an NSX yet. The amount of knowledge I have gained from this site along with entertainment and ideas is worth way more than the donation amounts. The funny thing is I chose the silver level because I don't like gold hehe

I'm sure I'll jump it up to platinum or something once I buy my NSX.

I'm sure I'll jump it up to platinum or something once I buy my NSX.

Actually, looking at the numbers again platinum really isn't high enough. I almost feel guilty only donating $10 now. :rolleyes:

Primers,

well.... good experiences need to be repeated...so...a few minutes ago i made another donation :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you all,
Nuno

PS - i guess i'll use this thread to track my donations :tongue::tongue:

...so...a few minutes ago i made another donation :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

How much? :wink:

Good idea! Reminds me to donate myself...

EDIT: DONE! :)

BTW there are a lot of 'only' registrated users with a lot of posts (no intention to point at anybody). :wink:

Last edited:
the first was $25 and today i donated another $25...

i can't do much at a time, but i figure it would be easy if i keep donating $25 periodically....as i said, every couple of months :wink:

Back