• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I can't believe this exhaust is still for sale

I don't know if people realize how good this exhaust is. I can't believe it has not sold yet. I don't normally advertise for other people but whoever gets this is getting a FANTASTIC exhaust. If I didn't have an ARC titanium already I'd be all over this.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/164904-GRF-EX003-Full-Titanium-Exhaust

I can't believe my Stmpo exhaust is still for sale to be saying that but to honest i've not bumped the thread for a while. I think it may be down to my location hence now offering free postage in the price, strategically thinking right there haha.

I have so much gear from old cars etc. I really need a massive sort out one day.

I PM'ed you regarding a better way to sell your Stmpo a while ago. You never replied. Thought maybe you got upset.

I would be spending around that for my exhaust if I had not found it for a steal here in Japan. I just bought a taitec GT-009 exhaust for my soon to be Jdm Nsx. It was only $600 in new condition so I could not pass it up.

I noticed that Exhaust too, was that from upgarage?

Back