• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I need an opinion on my ass

Gents....I need a second, or third.....set of eyes here on the black trunk lid under the rear spioler. Should I keep it black to balance the rear valance or should I blend it red with the trunk? I need some help.....mucho gracia

6289Picture1.jpg

PoohBEAR said:
Gents....I need a second, or third.....set of eyes here on the black trunk lid under the rear spioler. Should I keep it black to balance the rear valance or should I blend it red with the trunk? I need some help.....mucho gracia
Hey Pooh,
Maganda puit-mo.
I think both ways look fine. It all depends on if you want to stay or stray. I myself prefer the stock configuration.
Steve

Black contrast looks good to me, leave it the way it is! :cool:

The thing I like most about the way it is now, is that it accents the lower section of the 2002 valance that has the black insert. JMO:).

LarryB

Thanks guys....for the most part, I like the black to accent the rear valance. But I just need a second set of eyes on it. I sure don't want to be called or classified as...."ricer rooney" :D

I would of painted it Red...and I also would of painted the rear valence all Red and left the mesh Black JMO. It still looks nice though.

whiteNSXs said:
Hey Pooh,
Maganda puit-mo.
I think both ways look fine. It all depends on if you want to stay or stray. I myself prefer the stock configuration.
Steve

Hey WhiteNSXs,

Its "Pangit"! HAhaha...jk

I would leave it black. I think contrast looks nice with the red. If you painted it red, then you would also need to paint the lower portion between your exhaust pipes. Keep it the way it is. I think your ass would look a little heavy all red. :biggrin:

let me rephrase pooh's question; "do u think if i go all red it will make my butt look fat?" ;)
of course all us GUYS are going to say "your butt looks fine as it is hunny" :rolleyes:
:D

AndyH said:
I agree with Randy
Normally, I don't make comments on another guys ass. However, in this case I too agree with Randy except you should get the mini-spoiler reproduced in Carbon Fibre then it would match perfectly. Or just get the NSX-R Carbon Fibre Wing, leave the mini spoiler black and then it would match - OK. Otherwise, have it painted red.

What's next 'do these tires make my side skirts look fat?' :eek: :eek: - JK :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back