• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

If you voted for OBAMA

Would you change your vote if you could

• yes

Votes: 31 33.0%
  • no

Votes: 63 67.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're only in the first quarter of the first quarter. Give me at least til halftime! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It is just a question . I believe that no matter who won, the economic crisis would still be here and any new president would be bad mouthed. The thing is...he does have some wacky ideas moving in washington. He talks about no more wasteful spending, and yet congress just gave theirselves another raise :confused:

Last edited:
I did not vote.
I never have.

I realized that one vote never counts a long time ago.

I have never seen a presidential vote in my life time come down to one person.

anyways here's a great video about our govt.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hfhO38CPlAI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hfhO38CPlAI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
There used to be some places called Extreme Obama Land such USSR, Communist China. They went out of business.

There are places in this world are still called Super Obama Land. They are called North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela. They lost the name Extreme Obama Land because the Ex-Extreme Obama land went out of business, so they had to tone down a little.

For people who preferred Disneyland over Six Flags. We have the happiest place on earth DBA European Union and Canada.

We have a place in this world called Home of the free and land of opportunity DBA United States of America. Some confused souls like to customize this great theme park by fiddling with the rides, instead of just go to the theme park of their dream, but unfortunately for them, we still have some people believe in the traditional rides is why this theme park is still possess the most popular rides, that is why they all want to visit, and stay.

I still remember when the tech market crashed back in 1999/2000, people were saying "don't sell the stocks, it will come back; we need to give it more time." Yeah, how many stock dropped value by over 90% and never recovered? How many dot com business with stock worth $100 plus per share no longer exist? Ask those people if they have the opportunity to do it all over again, what would they do?

Keep telling yourself we need more time to see where Obama is leading the nation - Give him a chance. I like to as those Russians, Cubans, Chinese, North Koreans if they still welcome their Communist leaders in the name of fairness and equality, why most of them want out after all these years - Get educated in the US, try to stay in the US after their education, or ask their family and relatives in the US to bail them out.

I wonder if some one rear end my NSX, it will still be the same car I once remembered, if I just wait a little - Even after it is fixed.

Or

I wonder if a cancer patient working with that ONE doctor who is treating him, even though the treatment is not working, should just wait a little without seeking other opinions?

oh yeah, Global Warming, pig odor research, and Polar Bear deserves more attention of Human well being - Instead of throwing them a fish, teach them how to use a fishing pole. Instead of waiting for the government to feed us, go and figure out how to put food on YOUR OWN table.

DOH!!!

Every time Obama does some thing, or open his mouth, the stock market drops 3-400 points. 6500 points? You kidding me? Let's wait and see?

I forgot the Wall Street is the symbol of Capitalism, that is why for those who figure out the American dreams we get to enjoy Ferrari, nice home, Bluray TV, nice vacations, and oh, NSX.

Last edited:
I gotta agree with these 2 posts............I mean cmon he just started his term

Out of curiosity....did you vote for him and now wish you hadn't?

Yeah he just started his term and has spent more in 6 weeks than all of the previous presidents have combined. Since when do 9000 earmarks in a 4 billion dollar spending bill fix a country already horribly in debt? Exactly how much time do you all think he needs? If im beating you in the head with a wiffleball bat are you just gonna sit there and take it and hope that eventually ill quit?

Yeah he just started his term and has spent more in 6 weeks than all of the previous presidents have combined. Since when do 9000 earmarks in a 4 billion dollar spending bill fix a country already horribly in debt? Exactly how much time do you all think he needs? If im beating you in the head with a wiffleball bat are you just gonna sit there and take it and hope that eventually ill quit?

cry to your congressman.......not us

He talks about no more wasteful spending, and yet congress just gave theirselves another raise :confused:

Congress gives themselves a raise every year at every opportunity they get. Often it happens before or instead of passing a budget. That practice has been going on LONG before Obama was a 3rd grader. But I'm sure he'll be blamed for that too.

There used to be some places called Extreme Obama Land such USSR, Communist China. They went out of business.

There are places in this world are still called Super Obama Land. They are called North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela. They lost the name Extreme Obama Land because the Ex-Extreme Obama land went out of business, so they had to tone down a little..

That sounds very credible Vance. I, personally, have never heard of such a thing.

There are places in this world are still called Super Obama Land. They are called North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela. They lost the name Extreme Obama Land because the Ex-Extreme Obama land went out of business, so they had to tone down a little.

For people who preferred Disneyland over Six Flags. We have the happiest place on earth DBA European Union and Canada.

We have a place in this world called Home of the free and land of opportunity DBA United States of America. Some confused souls like to customize this great theme park by fiddling with the rides, instead of just go to the theme park of their dream, but unfortunately for them, we still have some people believe in the traditional rides is why this theme park is still possess the most popular rides, that is why they all want to visit, and stay.

I still remember when the tech market crashed back in 1999/2000, people were saying "don't sell the stocks, it will come back; we need to give it more time." Yeah, how many stock dropped value by over 90% and never recovered? How many dot com business with stock worth $100 plus per share no longer exist? Ask those people if they have the opportunity to do it all over again, what would they do?

Keep telling yourself we need more time to see where Obama is leading the nation - Give him a chance. I like to as those Russians, Cubans, Chinese, North Koreans if they still welcome their Communist leaders in the name of fairness and equality, why most of them want out after all these years - Get educated in the US, try to stay in the US after their education, or ask their family and relatives in the US to bail them out.

I wonder if some one rear end my NSX, it will still be the same car I once remembered, if I just wait a little - Even after it is fixed.

Or

I wonder if a cancer patient working with that ONE doctor who is treating him, even though the treatment is not working, should just wait a little without seeking other opinions?

oh yeah, Global Warming, pig odor research, and Polar Bear deserves more attention of Human well being - Instead of throwing them a fish, teach them how to use a fishing pole. Instead of waiting for the government to feed us, go and figure out how to put food on YOUR OWN table.

DOH!!!

Every time Obama does some thing, or open his mouth, the stock market drops 3-400 points. 6500 points? You kidding me? Let's wait and see?

I forgot the Wall Street is the symbol of Capitalism, that is why for those who figure out the American dreams we get to enjoy Ferrari, nice home, Bluray TV, nice vacations, and oh, NSX.

Have you been drinking? Seriously......yoor post is rambling on about amusement parks, cancer patients, read ended NSXs and communist countries........it makes no sense....

It's difficult to fact-check everything for veracity, but a very quick search finds that of the top 5 earmark Senators, three of them are Republicans in this recent round. This is a practice that will only stop when you and I are in office.

It's difficult to fact-check everything for veracity, but a very quick search finds that of the top 5 earmark Senators, three of them are Republicans in this recent round. This is a practice that will only stop when you and I are in office.

It still doesnt make it a good idea. Obama and then dems have all he control now. A huge spending bill full of earmarks and bs is not a good idea no matter who proposes them. So since Obama and the dems are in control i lay the responsibility to stop this bill directly on them.

It still doesnt make it a good idea. Obama and then dems have all he control now. A huge spending bill full of earmarks and bs is not a good idea no matter who proposes them. So since Obama and the dems are in control i lay the responsibility to stop this bill directly on them.

And with what party do you lay all the responsibility for the debt incurred before Obama took control?

Congress gives themselves a raise every year at every opportunity they get. Often it happens before or instead of passing a budget. That practice has been going on LONG before Obama was a 3rd grader. But I'm sure he'll be blamed for that too.

Actually they held off this year!!! Maybe BHO talked them into it?

"Congress can do without a raise

Members of the U.S. House, including all four Kansans, deserve credit for voting 398-24 Wednesday to forgo their automatic pay raise for 2010, leaving most members’ annual salary at $174,000 through that year. That’s a far cry from what Congress did in the Great Depression, when it cut its own pay by 10 percent in 1932 and 5.5 percent in 1933. But it signals that lawmakers understand the lousy symbolism of taking automatic tax-funded raises on Capitol Hill amid an avalanche of job losses across the country."

And with what party do you lay all the responsibility for the debt incurred before Obama took control?

There is MORE than enough blame to go around. The thing that bothers me is that the new administration is spending money like its going out of style and much of it is counter-intuitive to creating jobs / stabilizing economy.

Take housing. You get $8000 if you buy a house this year but they are reducing the mortgage interest deduction! Does that make any sense? Do they want people to buy houses or not?

There is MORE than enough blame to go around. The thing that bothers me is that the new administration is spending money like its going out of style and much of it is counter-intuitive to creating jobs / stabilizing economy.

Take housing. You get $8000 if you buy a house this year but they are reducing the mortgage interest deduction! Does that make any sense? Do they want people to buy houses or not?

yes I agree......there is plenty of blame to go around......both sides are screwing this country up.....I just hate when people only blame one side for all the countries woes and think their party is so righteous and does nothing but good.

Then I certainly hope that, with deference to the above post, you lay blame for the cause of this whole mess on the Republicans.

What is the current total National Debt vs. the National Debt accumulated during the last eight years? Make sure you factor in the inflation.

Better find that out before you make this argument.

Hypothetically say you're right, Bush is the devil, Bush is an idiot, Bush is !@#$%^&*(. Is it within Dem's right to do the same, and some? I still remember Obama promised the people something a little different:confused::confused: I didn't know the Obama Kookaid taste that good!!!

Right now the poll is showing 10:27. I wonder why?

That sounds very credible Vance. I, personally, have never heard of such a thing.

Do you know why you have never heard of such a thing? Because never in history, you have a all democratic controlled in all three branches with communist leaders such as Pelosi, Reid, Obama leading the charge.

Yep, now you have.

Last edited:
Just to think we get to do this all over again in about 3-years when we can grade our work.. What a country----what a forum! It will be fascinating to see who eats the most crow and the other side saying "told you so you idiots". Keep this sh-t up, I'm crackin up. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Back