• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Info on 19UNC1B01HY000202

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's $116,999 on Atlanta Autos website. They claim the cars.com price is wrong.
Salesman told me it is a change because of the market fluctuation ;/ It is still for sale for a sucker. The salesman had been messaging me daily up until yesterday, ultimately I passed on this one.

this was my friend's old car from Louisiana, he crashed the right side on a curve and bumped out the right rear wheel. he damaged the hub and brake caliper. had to replaced hub, brakes and rim. small body repair on right rear qauter panel. he was the third owner. fixed it and trade it in for a

this was my friend's old car from Louisiana, he crashed the right side on a curve and bumped out the right rear wheel. he damaged the hub and brake caliper. had to replaced hub, brakes and rim. small body repair on right rear qauter panel. he was the third owner. fixed it and trade it in for a r8.
hey guys this was not my friend's car after some research of the vehicle plate. His was not #297. I called dealer and they gave me a car fax. Sorry for the confusion. this is a solid deal, this color will be super rare soon. Below is the car fax.

hey guys this was not my friend's car after some research of the vehicle plate. His was not #297. I called dealer and they gave me a car fax. Sorry for the confusion. this is a solid deal, this color will be super rare soon. Below is the car fax.

It's $116,999 on Atlanta Autos website. They claim the cars.com price is wrong.
hey guys this was not my friend's car after some research of the vehicle plate. His was not #297. I called dealer and they gave me a car fax. Sorry for the confusion. this is a solid deal, this color will be super rare soon. Below is the car fax. Dealer is will to honor the 114,999 price. they sent me pictures and I verified this was not my buddy's car that got wrecked. sorry for the misinformation. I should of ask about the plate number. They are a great dealership, of course you can not test drive if you are not serious. they want to make sure you are approved before test driving. they are willing to have any one come inspect at cost to you and test drive with approval. Solid deal for somone because this color is a $6000 dollar andaro paint.this is one or the resonable prices with all the option it has $2900 carbon fiber interior package $1300 luminated door sills, front and rear back up sensors, $9000 carbon fiber exterior package, $3000 carbon fiber rear deck. power seats, interwoven wheels, $10600 red calipers with carbon ceramic rotors. has pretty much every option besides the carbon fiber roof. Great buy here.

Last edited:
What number/VIN was your friend's car? I'd like to update the list to warn future buyers.

They're still too many red flags for me. What's the chance of 2 2017 NSX's with the same rare color, both with 3 previous owners, and TMG radar jammers installed being in Louisiana during the same time period. I'll pass but good luck to whoever buys it.

Last edited:
What number/VIN was your friend's car? I'd like to update the list to warn future buyers.
19UNC1B00KY000196
if you can please remove the other NSX information, I do not want to put a bad rep for any potential buyers. I called the dealer and they were stand up and up front about everything. they said they had some guys wanting ro drive thw car with out any pre-approval or any proof they can afford the car. they do not allow test drives with out pre-approval. It is over $100000 vehicle it's not for joy rides. they sent me over car fax and was very helpful, also sent me videos and I verify this was not my friend's car, this car was loaded with every possible option minus the carbon fiber roof and my friend's was base not much add on. they said you can bring any inspector for inspections, i been looking for this color for awhile and very inticed to go check it out in person. But guys sorry for the confusion. Please remove the old vin, this will hurt the any potential buyers. Like I said great car and Atlanta Auto was very helpful as long as you have funds to back up your purchase. Remember they are a luxury dealer, no free test drives.

19UNC1B00KY000196
if you can please remove the other NSX information, I do not want to put a bad rep for any potential buyers. I called the dealer and they were stand up and up front about everything. they said they had some guys wanting ro drive thw car with out any pre-approval or any proof they can afford the car. they do not allow test drives with out pre-approval. It is over $100000 vehicle it's not for joy rides. they sent me over car fax and was very helpful, also sent me videos and I verify this was not my friend's car, this car was loaded with every possible option minus the carbon fiber roof and my friend's was base not much add on. they said you can bring any inspector for inspections, i been looking for this color for awhile and very inticed to go check it out in person. But guys sorry for the confusion. Please remove the old vin, this will hurt the any potential buyers. Like I said great car and Atlanta Auto was very helpful as long as you have funds to back up your purchase. Remember they are a luxury dealer, no free test drives.
I changed the vin in the library article.

Sounds like you are backtracking for other reasons. There is a reason the car has been on the lot since March. Any time a buy here pay here dealership wants a nonrefundable deposit to have a PPI done by an Acura dealership something is very fishy. I will continue to look elsewhere but thanks for the help.

Last edited:
I disagree with this premise. Buyers of luxury vehicles deserve test drives just like buyers at any other price point.
if you can afford the car and provide them with proof of pre-approval or funds they would more than happy to let you test drive. They are not going to let any bum off the street test drive a vehicle over $100,000.00 for fun.

if you can afford the car and provide them with proof of pre-approval or funds they would more than happy to let you test drive. They are not going to let any bum off the street test drive a vehicle over $100,000.00 for fun.
this whole situation is so strange. You came here and warned about the potential problems with this car. Now you sounded like you're working for the dealer to sell the very same car.

The vin you posted appeared to be totaled with damage on the driver side rather than the right side... Thought you friend repaired it and traded it in for an R8....

Here is the car with the vin you posted - https://en.bidfax.info/acura/nsx/13246805-acura-nsx-2019-red-35l-6-vin-19unc1b00ky000196.html

I would definitely move on and find another one.

Last edited:
this whole situation is so strange. You came here and warned about the potential problems with this car. Now you sounded like you're working for the dealer to sell the very same car.

The vin you posted appeared to be totaled with damage on the driver side rather than the right side... Thought you friend repaired it and traded it in for an R8....

Here is the car with the vin you posted - https://en.bidfax.info/acura/nsx/13246805-acura-nsx-2019-red-35l-6-vin-19unc1b00ky000196.html

I would definitely move on and find

I would definitely move on and find another one.
I think everyone should move on because no body was serious to get thw facts from dealer about test drives. I'm just stating obvious, if you can't afford thw vehicle they will not let you drive it or waste their time with you. That goes for any dealer. everyone is upset they couldn't get a free ride out of it. Don't bash a dealer because they don't take you seriously.

I think everyone should move on because no body was serious to get thw facts from dealer about test drives. I'm just stating obvious, if you can't afford thw vehicle they will not let you drive it or waste their time with you. That goes for any dealer. everyone is upset they couldn't get a free ride out of it. Don't bash a dealer because they don't take you seriously.
You created an account on Prime just to post the unconfirmed negative information on the car. However, this negative information also created adverse effect for the reputation of the dealership. And now you're doing an 180. Is there more that you're not telling us? Did you have prior dealing with the dealership?

You created an account on Prime just to post the unconfirmed negative information on the car. However, this negative information also created adverse effect for the reputation of the dealership. And now you're doing an 180. Is there more that you're not telling us? Did you have prior dealing with the dealership?
yes exactly that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back