• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Introducing the LoveFab WFS NSX Chassis Bracing System

Thanks again. Here's what Shad's looks like plumbed. Thoughts on upper bar clearance on the upper pipe?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359470000.261414.jpg

We begin shipping tonight. The coaters did the wrong part red, so we will have a red upper bar to ship tomorrow.

The first of the full Coupe systems will also ship tomorrow.

Huge order of chromoly arriving tomorrow, so we will begin another production run of Upper bars.

Targa bar is getting closer. Not an easy unit to prepare for production.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated the shipped list.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359476774141.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359476774141.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 746
These bars look great. I'm guessing that the position of the front upper bar will eliminate carrying a spare tire - correct?

Ive missed this question a couple of times now, sorry guys.

All of the cars here are turbocharged and won't fit the spare tire anyway. Let me investigate this at some point today and I will reply with a solid answer.

Isn't the VIS a shallow hood? I would love to know if it clears the DF type R hood if anyone has tried it. Maybe not with the round duct but at least with the old style R duct...

Isn't the VIS a shallow hood? I would love to know if it clears the DF type R hood if anyone has tried it. Maybe not with the round duct but at least with the old style R duct...
+1 on Nero's question here Cody.

I have the deep (original style) 02+ Type R hood. I don't mind clearancing the radiator duct to fit this bar but I won't be able to chop up the hood. The deep R hood extends into the spare tire area maybe 8-10".

I have no way to confirm this guys, so all I can do do is offer measurements. Open the hood, and lay a straight edge across the fenders, at the headlights. The highest portion of the bar is 6.5" below the straight edge, if you factor in the bow of the hood, and 7" rearward of the upper radiator support. Hope this helps, we have a massive batch underway.

Last edited:
Cody,
When you pick up my car, you can always see if it fits mine since it is a NSX-R copy, deep (Taitec)

Subscribed...

A drive report for each bar would be helpful: street/twisties with common suspension setup and racetrack with common race suspension setup

Just a simple objective write up for each bar would certainly give prospective owners some basis to make a purchase besides "...its WF stiffer which is always better"

..and for the weight conscious folks... what does each bar weigh?

(I'm running the SMTPO RTSB and FCB and its been a great setup)

Subscribed...

A drive report for each bar would be helpful: street/twisties with common suspension setup and racetrack with common race suspension setup

Just a simple objective write up for each bar would certainly give prospective owners some basis to make a purchase besides "...its WF stiffer which is always better"

..and for the weight conscious folks... what does each bar weigh?

(I'm running the SMTPO RTSB and FCB and its been a great setup)

Agree. I'd like to know how much difference they make to cowl shake on targas.

Cheers.

I will report on the weights shortly, a lot on my plate right now, plus we will be launching another product later today.

We use .095", and Ross recommended that we use .065", but I prefer .095" because the weight penalty is minimal. For the weight conscience folks, we could build them out of .065" and save maybe 5lbs per complete set, but that's another materials order, etc, that we have to deal with.

We have a batch of lower and rear braces going to coating today, and will be filling orders by the weekend.

Back