• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is this $4000 1995 NSX-T a scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a 15 year old looking for a first car, and I am a big fan of the Acura NSX. However, many NSX's are overpriced and there are some that go upwards of $100,000. I have found a 1995 Acura NSX-T on CarSoup with 141,600 miles for just $4000, and I am interested in buying it. I am however kind of suspicious that it is a scam, as he said in an e-mail I sent him he was serving in Nebraska and the ad said it was in Dayton, Ohio. He said he was selling it because he had to go to Anchorage for 3 years and didn't need it. I saw another thread here on NSX Prime and someone said that the exact NSX was once owned by a dentist, but it's mileage was correct. Another thing I'm suspicious about is that there is only one picture and a brief description. Can someone find out if this is a scam or not? Thanks if you help.

Ad: http://www.carsoup.com/details/used/1995/Acura/NSX/62401939/#.V0PDPr56l1s
VIN: JH4NA1187ST000655

Hmm, a $50,000 car for only $4,000? Seems legit to me!

Scam or typo. A wrecked NSX is worth a minimum of $10k

Thread being closed. If you really have to ask this question you should invest the $4k in furthering your education.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back