• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It is 76 degress right now. I love SoCAL!

Someone setup a meet. I nominate SFDreamer... pick a car dude and let's go!

Man, that's HILARIOUS!!! I was just sitting here working, thinking to myself...DANG, what a gorgeous day; I should close my laptop and go driving...

man... it's been a while since i joined you guys for any event. and yes, LA is beautiful right now. any cruises on the weekend would be nice... anything after 10am would be nicer. ha.

Yeah, it was 80* on my back patio today. Gorgeous. Nothing but great weather forecast for the next 10 days.

Let's get a drive going on this weekend!!!!!!

Its freezing in Hong Kong. I never thought I would be able to say that. I need to drive my car but can't, and that's why I am on Prime 24/7. lol

+1

Set a route Ron and make it happen. Maybe a canyon near Malibu:wink:

Perhaps i'll set a route up. i'll look through possible paths to go through. however, i don't think i'd wanna get up super early for C&C. i haven't been to one though in a while so we'll see.

i sorta just wanna cruise, but we'll figure it out.:biggrin:

Perhaps i'll set a route up. i'll look through possible paths to go through. however, i don't think i'd wanna get up super early for C&C. i haven't been to one though in a while so we'll see.

i sorta just wanna cruise, but we'll figure it out.:biggrin:

+1

i'm lacking sleep these days. after 10am sounds good to me! ha.

Anyone who is interested in a drive this weekend post so we know who to PM with the details

Suntae! that jay leno route sounds banging if it's on a sunday morning between 9am-10am. depending on our meet up time, we can get a drive going.

Sunday looks good for everybody!!!

if anyone is interested post here so we can get information exchanged and contact those for the appropriate time to meet up and where to go.

Sounds good Patty!!

Anyway, does anyone know if Angeles Crest Highway is open?

Jay Leno route it is. gonna see if there's an actual route we all can take.:confused:

Back