• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It was fun!

Thank you, Joe, for all your help in listing the little blue car.
The new owner is a wonderful woman by the name of Patricia. She picked it up saturday at McGrath and it is on its way to Orange County. Ca.
You guys have been great, and a lot of fun. Hope to see all of you around.
If any one needs help in powder coating or information just call 708-388-2898 or E-me @ [email protected] mention your a NSXCA member and i'll do what I can to help.
Patricia, enjoy your self, I am glad to see it go to a good home.:smile:
Greg

Hello. I am Patricia, the new owner of Greg's "Blue Pearl". Greg, you actually made buying a "previously loved" car, fun! What a pleasure it was to deal with you from every email and every phone call to, and including, actually meeting you. Thank YOU! I appreciate how you were totally anal about caring for the car. I thought I was good about caring for my cars, but I've never had an engine compartment that could pass for showroom condition, the way yours did, according to Ken Sax. :smile:

I've been passing it around in my local area of So Cal, that I have a cherry '05 Long Beach Blue Pearl on the way. There are many people excited here, besides me. Surprised too. I think my Honda mechanic, Shane, can't wait for me to bring it in on Monday for him to smog it so I can register it in Cali.

Last edited:
Greg

If u need a fix u can always drive mine I been real busy lately cant keep in contact with everyone. That go for the NSX chicago guys that need a drive in the car.

Brian

Back