• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ITB NSX retune (big gains)

After riding in this car over the weekend, I can say that it is quite fast! It would be an extremely fun track day car ripping through the power band repeatedly. :biggrin:

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

534523_10151216899831588_943922083_n.jpg

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to work on your NSX Tuan!

Evan
@ Trackforged

Evan, I gotta thank you guys for doing a great job on the tune! Zack did an amazing job!

After riding in this car over the weekend, I can say that it is quite fast! It would be an extremely fun track day car ripping through the power band repeatedly. :biggrin:

Nero, It is good to have you with us this weekend. I am glad you are back okay. Come visit again soon!

Regan, its good to finally hear your car in action. It does sound amazing! I still owe you a ride. We also gotta do those bars soon!? =)

I will say how happy I am you're focusing on weight reduction instead of trying to squeeze more power out of this engine.

I want to see a dynapak dyno with you running 95 (or higher) octane. Next power adder should be water/meth to keep you from pinging on CA crap fuel

Back