• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's going viral, Sneak peak: NSX Superbowl Commercial

I freaked out while watching the video. People have been telling for years that I look like Jerry Seinfeld but I alway laughed it off saying "yeah right". Now while watch I'm going Holy S..T I do:eek:. Maybe I can play his double and make some seroius $$$$$$$$$$.

BTW Great commercial:biggrin:

Thanks Big time car guys will add cred to the car; and superbowl audiance:biggrin: I want one:smile:

2005 silverstone/blk

New NSX SuperBowl Ad - Awesome!!

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s9aW8uFtgeI?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s9aW8uFtgeI?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

So Exciting!

Oscar

Last edited:
Re: New NSX SuperBowl Ad - Awesome!!

you're joking .......right........:eek:

Awesome and funny as hell

NSX & Jerry Seinfeld! Both resurrected for this commercial. What else can you ask for?:biggrin:

I think this commercial shows that Acura is really going to show to the public that the NSX will definitely come to the market. What do u guys think?

This was sooooo awesome!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up and for sharing this with all of us.

I will be sharing this with my friends and I will be looking forward to seeing it during the SuperBowl (but before then, I will be watching it again and again on YouTube) :biggrin:

loving it.

i cannot wait to see this thing alive with an engine + interior!

Funny :) Thanks for posting that Oscar!

Nice!

That was awesome!

And i guess im not the only one who recognised the exhaust note at the end? :biggrin:

Back