• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's going viral, Sneak peak: NSX Superbowl Commercial

I only hope the car actually sounds like that....

AND the more I see the Stark car the more I think it is one of the few convertible NSX's that Acura bought back and did some bodywork on it... All the signs are there. Brakes, door panels , dash lines and all..

I have never found Seinfeld funny, so no surprise that this one didn't crack a smile either. Frankly, it was terrible. Worse than that, I think a car of this nature should be promoted towards its strengths as a technological canion carver.

The comercial was a joke; thus the car becomes a joke.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

man-looking-up-.jpg

So here's a little more inside info. What I've been told is that the car everone's seen at the autoshow is a model, not a full functioning car....Their are two of them that Honda made costing over a million dollars each!
The Tony Stark Avenger's car is made on our NSX platform, that's why it has the same interior and it is NOT what the new NSX is going to look like on the inside.
Honda is keeping all of the little details, specs, and pricing under tight wraps right now, so all you're really going to hear for a while is speculation.

But it is COMING! It is going to HAPPEN! And it's going to be SICK!

I have never found Seinfeld funny, so no surprise that this one didn't crack a smile either. Frankly, it was terrible. Worse than that, I think a car of this nature should be promoted towards its strengths as a technological canion carver.

The comercial was a joke; thus the car becomes a joke.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Josh, You need a hug. :biggrin:

Re: Jerry Seinfeld is #2 on the list.

weird because he has nothing to do with nsx's lol...it would make more sense if he was in a new 911 commercial.

Re: Jerry Seinfeld is #2 on the list.

really you don't even have to do a search, its all over Prime.

3 years is possible...How long was Chevy talking about and showing that front view of the Volt with its led's all lit up before the car finally went on sale. How long ago where the first spy shots of the LFA showing up in various car mags?

I think the commercial was more about polishing the tarnished Acura image with some engineering cred than it was about the gen-2 NSX.

Back