• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

its official: August 7, 2005- NSX-stock Bridgewater Acura

Joined
21 January 2004
Messages
7,967
Location
New Brunswick, NJ
Im having this event on august 7 at my dealership again. Since I cant get anyone to help me plan a route I think it'll just be BBQ time at the dealership. You's in?
1. ME
2. ceeya32
3. Clem
4. jadkar- john, karen and the guest of honor
5. nsxtacey- john
6. Pete Mills/silvia
7. Acura Nsx Pilot- bailey
8. Type R turbo- Jack
9. RPM217- Roger/guest
10. Tony D
11. winreboot
12. Larry B
13. Mark Russo
14. NSX13- gene
15. jalnjr
16. kingkongNSX
17.
18.
etc....
 
Last edited:
Hi Mikey;

I try to help any small way I can - It will be great just the 3 of us. or 4 if
i bring a guest???

Dont forget a good time to be had at the lake house in MA on 20th

Regards - Clem :biggrin: :biggrin:
 
clembeauch said:
Hi Mikey;

I try to help any small way I can - It will be great just the 3 of us. or 4 if
i bring a guest???

Dont forget a good time to be had at the lake house in MA on 20th

Regards - Clem :biggrin: :biggrin:

CLEM,

no help required... We are just going to have a BBQ at the dealership. Only driving will be to and from the dealership. Im trying to pull a surprise or two out of my hat so stay tuned. I unfortunatly cant get out of work for your event. Im barely at the dealership as is and since I think I have the "worlds best job", I dont feel like pushing the envelope. Ill RSVP you and look forward to seeing you in the NSX... although the subaru with the NSX picture was a treat :biggrin:
 
I'm 90% sure.....so count Karen, Nicholas, and Myself in :):) (obviously not the nsx)
 
I expect to be there with my "rent a son", he wants to hang with the guys again!!! He had a great time the last visit!!!! :biggrin:
 
BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Im having this event on august 7 at my dealership again. Since I cant get anyone to help me plan a route I think it'll just be BBQ time at the dealership. You's in?
1. ME
2. ceeya32
3. Clem
4. jadkar- john, karen and the guest of honor
5. nsxtacey- john
6. Pete Mills
7. Acura Nsx Pilot- bailey
8.
9.
10.
11.
etc....


Time of event, just so we know what time to start the caravan down!!!! :wink:
 
Im thinking a 11 am start..... since we are not having a driving event an early start isnt really nessesary. 11am -3pm or tp whenever works for me. Im trying to hire a catering company to handle the BBQ as we speak. Now im just crossing my fingers; hoping my beast will be ready.
 
BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Im thinking a 11 am start..... since we are not having a driving event an early start isnt really nessesary. 11am -3pm or tp whenever works for me. Im trying to hire a catering company to handle the BBQ as we speak. Now im just crossing my fingers; hoping my beast will be ready.
I'm in and I'll be bringing an 05 newbie. S2Ks invited? What about a couple of Skylines? :biggrin:
 
typerturbo said:
I'm in and I'll be bringing an 05 newbie. S2Ks invited? What about a couple of Skylines? :biggrin:

yes, and yes :biggrin: I would love to have some skylines and ferrari's :wink:
 
TonyD said:
Don, it looks like the wife and I will be there on the 7th. Too bad you won't be able to make it - Bags was hoping to have a chat with you :smile:

Tony, you're in trouble, I have lots to talk to Bags about!!!! :wink:
 
anyone else coming? :biggrin:
 
Sorry Mike going to be at the shore with the family that weekend :frown:

Save me a t-shirt :smile:

:cool: Have a GREAT BBQ :cool:
 
Climberao said:
Sorry Mike going to be at the shore with the family that weekend :frown:

Save me a t-shirt :smile:

:cool: Have a GREAT BBQ :cool:

i dont think we are going to have t-shirts but on another note I like the new aviatar. :smile:
 
BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
i dont think we are going to have t-shirts but on another note I like the new aviatar. :smile:

Thanks Mike
The Avatar photo is from Watkins Glen Kids Day :biggrin:
 
Larry Bastanza said:
I'm in!!

LarryB

He's baaaaccckkkk!! Welcome home, hope that you had a great cruise, we missed you last week at the Glen! :biggrin:
 
HEY HEY GUYS!!! yes, I'm back after not being here for a while, but me and my friend Tyler, would like to go...the one who made a website of the event in April wont atten so just me and Tyler...we would LOVE to go if u guys dont mind us going again :biggrin:
 
Mike,

Count me in. I have some friends with Mustang Cobra R's and Shelby Cobra Replicas. Would they be able to come?
 
Back
Top