• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's time to get a meet going again.

It's been a really long time.

Let's do another Chachos meet and then afterwards, let's go to the shooting range.
Which Sunday works better for you guys?
August 8 or Auugust 22?

I'll be at MSR Houston the weekend of the 14th.

Either one works for me it just depends on the time...(DC)

It's been a really long time.

Let's do another Chachos meet and then afterwards, let's go to the shooting range.
Which Sunday works better for you guys?
August 8 or Auugust 22?

I'll be at MSR Houston the weekend of the 14th.

Hey Ara, I saw them adding a/c? I was wondering, do you guys happen to have a dyno?

Btw, I'm open to any dates...

Regards,

Thanks Ara, I think that would be a cool place to meet. I hear you have some nice cars there and a good detailer. I am down for wherever you guys want to meet though, I'll keep an eye on this for updates.

i like the alara meeting idea. ac and cool cars would be a great place. also urbanspeed is on the second sunday of every month incase we want to do a roll by there

Weekend of the 21st / 22nd works for me. Let me know when there's more details, and I'll keep checking the thread.

Last edited:
Looks like the weekend of the 21st is going to be the best time.
Check back later this week for details.

im in houston Fri aug 13th. Then back again Aug 22-26. That aug 22nd date will probably be late evening before i get there. i'll try to hang.

I'll second the Alara meeting location suggestion - sounds like a cool place to check out.

Yes, ALARA Garage now has A/C for your comfort. :wink:

Sorry, no dyno yet. Need to grow the business to afford (more) big ticket items. A/C was expensive to buy (and run!)...

Last edited:
Just wondering - any plans to meet up with Hugo (Hugabuga) on his "Regulator Tour"? I noticed that he will happen to be in the area on this very weekend! Not sure if anyone is in contact with him, or how to get a hold of him.

-Mike

I believe Z is on that list. Maybe we can add that in as an option. I'll have something by tomorrow.

I am but I figured I can do this myself and save Hugo a trip....so I'm going to attempt it this weekend most likely.

I like the idea of meeting up at ALARA's garage followed by an Urbanspeed run through.

I'll second that idea previously mentioned.

I like the idea of meeting up at ALARA's garage followed by an Urbanspeed run through.

I'll second that idea previously mentioned.

I'm not sure these coincide, I think urbanspeed was this past weekend...

Nero,
Looked for the "Houston" area club to join and can't find it.
Took mine out yesterday and drove to Lafayette and it was a joy but the Police "literally" are in the bushes on US 10. I don't dare get out of third for fear it will cost a bundle.
Looking forward to coming back and joining in on some other NSX folks with mine.

Cheers
nigel

Nero,
Took mine out yesterday and drove to Lafayette and it was a joy but the Police "literally" are in the bushes on US 10. I don't dare get out of third for fear it will cost a bundle.
Looking forward to coming back and joining in on some other NSX folks with mine.

Cheers
nigel

Nigel, are you located in the Houston area now? We do not have an official club per say, just the NSXCA club. We do have the usual suspects that attend our local get togethers.

Speaking of, we are planning another meet next weekend. I'm going to confirm some plans before posting it. Stay tuned... :smile:

Nero,

Cheers
nigel

Nigel,
You are in the right place, I meant the Houston Forum with the local members. Z seems to be setting this up so stay tuned. Z, Nigel is actually in Louisiana but is willing to make the trek over here so lets hope for a good summer turnout!

I may also be celebrating my bday that weekend, keeping an eye on this thread.

Last edited:
Back