• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

J Style Event Pictures

Although it rained on our parade today, I did return to the event after lunch when the rain stopped at about 1:00pm. The sun finally came though for us. Most of my photos came out blurry, but here are just a few samples of the clear ones. :wink: :tongue: :tongue:
DSC010891.JPG

DSC01110.JPG

Here are more pictures:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1004321#post1004321

Last edited:
Its too bad the rain ruined a nice event...........

But I got a few pics in before the rain

Lined up at Ikea

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

My hero
IMG_1524.jpg

SORRY, GUESS I WAS A LITTLE SLOW. I didn't catch the other thread I'll repost it there....oops

thanks for the post guys, it stayed dry in SJ but still kicking myself for not being able to make this event.

Rick

Yeah you should be..............we needed a white NSX.......nobody wanted to represent white and blue...........at least a midnight pearl showed up......hadnt seen that before.

hey,

who's Imola Orange NSX is that? Sweeet color :)

I'm surprised Sung didn't bring out his white monster...

Was that grey GTR an actual owner's ride or just the dealer demo? although I would never buy one in auto, I'd love to see a white GTR

rick

I'm seeing a trend here. The last two events when we had 15+ cars it rained:confused: When it's sunny and hot only 3-4 cars. :tongue:
We'll I guess we can't say that our cars never seen rain. hahaha:biggrin:

Ron- thanks for the beautiful pictures! Your Imola is stunning in person- wet or dry. BTW, that CF Mini probably had about 3 inches of water inside.

Larry ('91 BlK '02 Conversion)

Correct :wink: ...CF mirrors and Aero-Latch Hood pins installed on my CF hood. Kind of an eye-sore on the hood but it's definitely keeps the CF hood from vibrating and potentially coming off.

Thanks for the pictures guys.
It was crazy seeing 25+ NSX parked in the rain. No garage queens this day. :biggrin:

After the rain passed, things got more fun. The drift competition was fun to watch and the awards ceremony had five of our own in there.

Hopefully nobody was pulled over by the V-town PD. We heard they were pulling people over coming in and going out. After a while the Chief was called and the PD rolled out...only to be replaced by the CHP who were stopping people as they were getting on the onramp.

All in all, a fun day. Glad we went.

Thanks for the pictures guys.
It was crazy seeing 25+ NSX parked in the rain. No garage queens this day. :biggrin:

After the rain passed, things got more fun. The drift competition was fun to watch and the awards ceremony had five of our own in there.

I'm bummed I had to leave early. Anyone know if I won an award (I had a ribbon)?

It was nice meeting so many great people. I look forward to the next chance to get together. I'd like to organize a drive up here in wine country with our home in Sonoma as the end-destination/ social time.

Ara (and Alison)

97 Spa Yellow

Jimmy's my hero too!!!! :biggrin: Did you notice his preying mantis style of holding the umbrella :biggrin: Jimmy mastered that in a matter of minutes... faster than you can eat a $7.00 polish dog :eek:

Nice pictures. Doesn't seem like there were too many people at the show. Was everyone indoors so they can stay warm and out of the rain?

Nice pictures. Doesn't seem like there were too many people at the show. Was everyone indoors so they can stay warm and out of the rain?

Yes, due to the poor weather conditions, many stayed in the exhibit hall. Also, we were parked at the end of the road, away from the main traffic flow.

Last edited:
I was also going to mention that the NSX Corral seemed to be in no mans land. That is just wrong since the NSX is Japan's only exotic car. What in the world where they thinking? :eek:

Back