• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

JDM NSX videos! (big pics!)

Here are some of the videos I brought back from Japan a few years ago. Most of these I watched once, but some are still in their JDM plastic seal, keeping the JDM particles inside nice and fresh. The first image below shows the front, and the second the back. Sorry for the big files, but this way you can clearly see what each vid features.

Local buyers preferred. Non-locals pay shipping. So picked-up price is $10 each, shipped is $13. Paypal is fine for non-local. I'm in the CA>LA>Pasadena area. Email me please if you're interested, because sometimes I don't have time to check my PMs and replies to posts. Thanks!!

Jeff

wODIxNTk5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODIxNjAwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Back