• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JH4NA1182TT000113 Sebring Silver 1996 NSX For sale at manheim

same car

the vins match

Also climate control doesn't work, wheels have some chips and there's apparently some substandard paint work on rear of car. FWIW.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha some of the stuff you figure out is awesome RSO......see you next week mrace101 I'll be the guy holding up 20k in the lane.

Last edited:
so what has happened to this very special car after saleen sold it???

so what has happened to this very special car after saleen sold it???

The OP "inherited" an interest in it along with his brother and a friend from the estate of a mutual friend. The OP also works for Manheim and is auctioning it off through Manheim.

And if the OP wanted to know if it was the same car, he should post up the VIN.

Last edited:
This is Ryan's old car. From what I know it is 1 of 2 Larry Ellison owned. This one was given to his friend a long time ago. From what I understand it was also a Factory paint job. He specifically ordered them both this color. I did some research to buy it prior to Ryan buying it and I found it had been hit. Repaired well but they wanted a+ money for a wrecked car.

Ahh ok I forgot or didn't know it was bent

There is a silver 1996 NSX being sold at Manheim Auto Auction in Philadelphia. Does anyone know if that is the one off production silver from http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Rare_NSXs . It's being run on 11/18/2014 so reply as soon as possible.

The OP "inherited" an interest in it along with his brother and a friend from the estate of a mutual friend. The OP also works for Manheim and is auctioning it off through Manheim.

And if the OP wanted to know if it was the same car, he should post up the VIN.

Nice way to advertise the car...

yes crafty.....so the guy who bought it from saleen died?

1996 Sebring Silver NSX

nice way to advertise the car...

vin#jh4na1182tt000113

- - - Updated - - -

There is the VIN and Ryan(Saleen) died. I'm not worried about any Carfax plus if that's the case so be it. It's scummy not knowing what your getting like he did before you buy it.

Did we know saleen Ryan Died:frown:

Thats terrible, I remember having dinner with ryan and his fiance at xpo 11. RIP

Found this while searching...

Ryan J. Megonigal, 31, of Towamencin Township, passed away Aug. 14, 2014 at Abington Health Lansdale Hospital after a long illness.
Born June 21, 1983 in Lansdale, he was the son of the late Jack E. and Linda D. (Hare) Megonigal. He was a graduate of North Penn High School.
Surviving is an aunt, Suzanne E. Jerge and her husband, Rev. Gene F. Jerge, of Jacksonville, Fla.; paternal grandmother, Marie Megonigal; uncles, Harry and Steven Megonigal; cousins, Renee Ballow, Dennis (Melissa) Ballow, Jr., Bradley Megonigal, Jeff Megonigal and Katie Brill; and very good long-time friend, Lee Miletich.
Relatives and friends are invited to attend his memorial service at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 30, 2014, at the R. L. Williams, Jr. Funeral Home, Inc., 3440 Skippack Pike @ Cedars Rd., Skippack. Online condolences may be made to the family at www.RLWilliamsFuneralHome.com. The family requests no flowers.

Published in www.timesherald.com on Aug. 25, 2014 - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/timesherald/obituary.aspx?pid=172235505#sthash.BqQSmAq8.dpuf

Last edited:
we should get a sticky thread for all our deceased nsx prime members. In memorial

^ Great idea!

Thanks for the info arista,,,,

- - - Updated - - -

^ Great idea!

I think it is, but we will need someone willing to do the hard work of researching primes forums and posting them.

^ Another great idea! Thanks for volunteering!!

I knew that was coming.......:redface:

Back