• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

judges for NSXPO Concours requested

On Thursday at the Palm Springs Air Museum - one of the largest gatherings of NSXes will occur. We expect nearly 175 NSXes! We would like to request help for judging the NSX Concours. No judging experience required (cars will be judged in areas like body and wheel condition, etc.) If you're interested, would you please contact our Concours Coordinator John Komar: [email protected].

Here come the Judge!

On Thursday at the Palm Springs Air Museum - one of the largest gatherings of NSXes will occur. We expect nearly 175 NSXes! We would like to request help for judging the NSX Concours. No judging experience required (cars will be judged in areas like body and wheel condition, etc.) If you're interested, would you please contact our Concours Coordinator John Komar: [email protected].

Consider volunteering for this important part of NSXPO 2015. What better way to get familiar with all the wonderful NSX's that will be attending....as well as get truly involved with NSXPO itself.

John Komar

Hey, I know you !

Come on guys, step up, judging beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder !
Otherwise I'll do it and I have been known to take $$$ bribes.

Consider volunteering for this important part of NSXPO 2015. What better way to get familiar with all the wonderful NSX's that will be attending....as well as get truly involved with NSXPO itself.

John Komar

Back