• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

June 4th Meet @ um...HOOTERS!!

NSXER119 said:
I think I am coming with my girlfriend, although I really prefer to come alone :biggrin:

SF and Daly City fellas, when and where do you guys want to meet? Maybe we can caravan to Alameda County to meet with Steve (juejaiman) and other people from that area.

I'm fron S.F., and will be leaving (9:00am-9:15am the latest) from the richmond district by the Cliffhouse to Alameda to meet up with Steve (juejaiman) and Sidney (Litespeeds). You can PM me if you want to meet up to drive down to Alameda.

-Jackson

NSXER119 said:
I think I am coming with my girlfriend, although I really prefer to come alone :biggrin:

SF and Daly City fellas, when and where do you guys want to meet? Maybe we can caravan to Alameda County to meet with Steve (juejaiman) and other people from that area.

coleman

i'm up for sf caravan and drive through alemeda to pickup more nsx's.
any suggestions for sf caravan meet? maybe best place is somehwere near the foot of baybridge, easy freeway access or by Reds' Coffeeshop along embarcadero. There's a huge parking lot there not sure if it's free parking, or if there will be any event going on. the lot that i'm talking about is the one where usually a navy ship docks. :confused:
let me know if anyone got some suggestions :confused:

(Spartan2-3: "WHERE R U??? U GOING???")

amgnsx said:
(Spartan2-3: "WHERE R U??? U GOING???")

Yeah... I thought we agreed you would call in sick on Saturday. in fact you should get a head start and call in sick tomorrow (Friday)...

Mike

SF guys want to meet @ Pier 30 (SF: cross street is Embarcadero and Bryant)
Meet @ 8:45am and leaving @ 9:15 to meet with Alameda folks: Litespeed
California Sunscreen
3013 Teagarden Street
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510)303-8468 cell

Drove by the Red's Java House today and looks like the parking lot is pretty big
enough space for 500 NSX's he he he

PM me and i'll give u my cell and so we know who and how many nsx to wait for before we leave for Alameda
(we need to try our best to leave by 9:15 coz going to San Leandro per mapquest will take Aprox 30min)

Attachments

• Pier 30 SF.gif
    Pier 30 SF.gif
    22.6 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
1. randomharmony (w/ Dad)
2. 710hp Viper
3. vtec88
4. amgnsx (w/ wifey)
5. Cairo94507
6. mickeylex (w/ wifey)
7. NSX-Tuner
8. ss5153
9. litespeeds
10. Dinan M3
11. chopsjazz
12. Andrie_Hartanto
13. nsxer119 (w/ gf)
14. D'Ecosse
15. MikeC_587
16. rustyrex (w/ wife)
17. trustjdm (maybe)
18. ashik (w/ guest)
19. Royal (96 Green/Blk)
20. vytas (w/ guest)
21. non-linear
22. RonNRaiders
23. Tracy R.
24. Royal K.
25. BALLER9294
26. rowr
27. (nsx_rey) (w/ co-pilot)
28. carlos (?)
29. NMYMIRR
30. Silver-Streak
31. whiteNSXs (w/ guest)
32. larrynsx (w/ guest)
33. ben
34. bobolinski
35. LitoG
36. Beerdog (w/ guest)
37. ryan1926 (w/ bro)
38. queenlives
39. nsx88
40. Eric -97-T (maybe)
41. juejaiman
42. mikeh
43. AP1_NA2 (w/ wife)
44. Drukinfoolio
45. smooth
46. Brain ('95 Red)
47. svalleynsx
48. Arlorey
49. Ed (w/ Elaine)
50. NASTNSX (w/ wife)
51. kenjiMR
52. 2slow2speed

Coming without NSX:
53. Ryan
54. Yawwn
55. 1NSX2GO

ANYMORE?! :eek: :biggrin:

Gee, where have a lot of you been in the past meets? :wink: Look forward seeing everyone!

ps, most Hooter girls will be there 'cuz their meeting in the morning, and the word from Craig is that the girls LOVE NSX!!

Last edited:
Hi Shane,

I was not able to take my trip to Seattle due to some circumstances outside of my control, so I'll be attending the meeting, still deciding wether or not to drive the NSX, MDX or the GT3, it looks like the 2nd meet that you have organized has surpassed all the prior meetings headcount by a lot, must be a record... :D

I wonder if the venue has something to do with it ;) Way to go! Vytas must be jealous now.. LOL

Anyways, sign me up for a headcount of 1 for the time being. (might shoot you a PM late tomorrow evening if the headcount changes)

Ken

2slow2speed said:
Vytas must be jealous now.. LOL
Ken
my take is Vytas is likely quite pleased at this turnout, though i can't recall if he's able to make the meeting or not.

Vytas is coming. I got an email from him saying he will be there. I can't wait to see all of our NSXs lined up in the parking lot...oh yeah, the wings are good too :wink: I'm bringing my wife, but I have a "hang out with hot chicks" card for the day, so she won't complain. I might need my "get out of jail card" for later. :biggrin:

randomharmony said:
1. randomharmony (w/ Dad)
2. 710hp Viper
3. vtec88
4. amgnsx (w/ wifey)
5. Cairo94507
6. mickeylex (w/ wifey)
7. NSX-Tuner
8. ss5153
9. litespeeds
10. ryans
11. chopsjazz
12. Andrie_Hartanto
13. nsxer119 (w/ gf)
14. D'Ecosse
15. MikeC_587
16. yawwn
17. trustjdm (maybe)
18. ashik (w/ guest)
19. Royal (96 Green/Blk)
20. vytas (w/ guest)
21. non-linear
22. RonNRaiders
23. Tracy R.
24. Royal K.
25. BALLER9294
26. rowr
27. (nsx_rey) (w/ co-pilot)
28. carlos (?)
29. NMYMIRR
30. Silver-Streak
31. whiteNSXs (w/ guest)
32. larrynsx (w/ guest)
33. ben
34. bobolinski
35. LitoG
36. Beerdog (w/ guest)
37. ryan1926 (w/ bro)
38. queenlives
39. nsx88
40. Eric -97-T (maybe)
41. juejaiman
42. mikeh
43. 1NSX2GO
44. Drukinfoolio
45. smooth
46. Brain ('95 Red)
47. svalleynsx
48. Arlorey
49. Ed (w/ Elaine)
50. NASTNSX (w/ wife)
51. kenjiMR
52. 2slow2speed

ANYMORE?! :eek: :biggrin:

Gee, where have a lot of you been in the past meets? :wink: Look forward seeing everyone!

ps, most Hooter girls will be there 'cuz their meeting in the morning, and the word from Craig is that the girls LOVE NSX!!
This is totally crazy. Looks like we will have our own NSXPO 2005 in Hootersland. :biggrin:
Steve

I hope to meet up with you guys in Milpitas for the caravan. However, I might have a slight delay and have to drive up by myself. This morning while heading for my favorite covered parking space at work, I managed to drive over an area where there where hundreds of nails scattered all over the ramp. :eek: :mad: Unfortunately, the ramp wasn't very well light so I didn't notice the danger until I was in the middle of it.

I may go out to the car at lunch, jack it up and inspect each tire. In any case, I may need to get some tire repair done tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, I don't have any time this afternoon --- unless I sneak out early today and have my favorite tire place do a tire inspection. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping no nails got picked up by my tires.

Here is the schedule for Sat:

10:30 - 11:30 Welcome & Sign in
11:30 - 12:00 Picture time with the girls
12:00 - 12:15 As a courtesy, we must say "HI" to all Hooter girls
12:15 - 01:30 Lunch
After grub Fun drives!

As a welcome to our group, we will get 15% discount from Hooters!! I went to the party store yesterday to pick up some tattoos and name tags courtesy of NSXCA. Since we are at Hooters, cheesy nick names are encouraged on the name tags, just to throw some ideas out there:
“Slim Shady”
“Notorious P.I.G.”
“Loud Mouth Pimp”
“Mark Johnson” (Doc?)

Last thing, does someone have a little card table we can bring for sign in?? Please let me know ASAP.

Yowzers! Sign-in? I thought it was just the normal lunch... I wasn't planning to make this an all day event. Can I just show up at 12 and have lunch with the folks? I'll park on the street or whatever it doesn't matter to me..

Nice work organizing it though! Damn, that's a lot of nsx's in one place.. only rivaled by NSXPO? :)

EDIT: oh ya, i'll be at my shop in milpitas saturday morning, finishing up some stuff (will be there by 8am). if anyone heading up to the lunch needs a quickfix done or to use some tools, feel free to stop by. i'll probably head out to the lunch at around 11 or so. pm or email me if you need the address, it's next door to TC Design @ the Montaque & Great Mall Parkway area.

-mike

randomharmony said:
Here is the schedule for Sat:

10:30 - 11:30 Welcome & Sign in
11:30 - 12:00 Picture time with the girls
12:00 - 12:15 As a courtesy, we must say "HI" to all Hooter girls
12:15 - 01:30 Lunch
After grub Fun drives!

As a welcome to our group, we will get 15% discount from Hooters!! I went to the party store yesterday to pick up some tattoos and name tags courtesy of NSXCA. Since we are at Hooters, cheesy nick names are encouraged on the name tags, just to throw some ideas out there:
“Slim Shady”
“Notorious P.I.G.”
“Loud Mouth Pimp”
“Mark Johnson” (Doc?)

Last thing, does someone have a little card table we can bring for sign in?? Please let me know ASAP.

mickeylex said:
Vytas is coming. I got an email from him saying he will be there. I can't wait to see all of our NSXs lined up in the parking lot...oh yeah, the wings are good too :wink: I'm bringing my wife, but I have a "hang out with hot chicks" card for the day, so she won't complain. I might need my "get out of jail card" for later. :biggrin:

Dont forget your "what are you lookin at ...go sleep on the couch, you ain"t gettin any of this card" he he he

This meet is going to be great. I can't wait!

Bobolinski said:
Dont forget your "what are you lookin at ...go sleep on the couch, you ain"t gettin any of this card" he he he

Haha. The wife is pretty cool, but I better keep my eyes behind my sunglasses or it will be "You love your NSX and the only thing loving you tonight is your car...go sleep in the garage" :biggrin:

Got an invite to this from Yawwn a couple weeks back at T-Hill. Just remembered and decided to look for the thread. Holy crap... this should be quite a turnout. Please count 1 more NSX, along with me and the wife.

amgnsx said:
SF guys want to meet @ Pier 30 (cross street is Embarcadero and Bryant)
Meet @ 8:45am and leaving @ 9:15 to meet with Alameda folks: Litespeed
California Sunscreen
3013 Teagarden Street
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510)303-8468 cell

Drove by the Red's Java House today and looks like the parking lot is pretty big
enough space for 500 NSX's he he he

PM me and i'll give u my cell and so we know who and how many nsx to wait for before we leave for Alameda
(we need to try our best to leave by 9:15 coz going to San Leandro per mapquest will take Aprox 30min)

Ariel, Jackson, and other SF fellas

I will see you at pier 30 tomrrow morning.

By the way, we shouldn't drive too fast on the Bay Bridge. One of my friends just got a speeding ticket on the bridge for driving 60 mph. :eek:

NSXER119 said:
By the way, we shouldn't drive too fast on the Bay Bridge. One of my friends just got a speeding ticket on the bridge for driving 60 mph. :eek:

OK. good reminder to everyone.
During the caravan drive and the after lunch drive.
Obey the speed limits and traffic signs. :wink: :biggrin:

MikeC_587, Sam, Sung, WhiteNSXs, and spartan2-3 r u meeting with us @ pier 30?

Last edited:
Yup, Ariel.
I will be at Pier 30.
Steve

amgnsx said:
OK. good reminder to everyone.
During the caravan drive and the after lunch drive.
Obey the speed limits and traffic signs. :wink: :biggrin:

This east coast guy is demanding plenty of pictures of west coast Hooters girls. We can't grow 'em like you can. Love the idea, and love the turnout. 52 cars is great. Enjoy the California scenery.
Jesse

MikeC_587 said:
Yeah... I thought we agreed you would call in sick on Saturday. in fact you should get a head start and call in sick tomorrow (Friday)...

Mike

Ariel/ Mike
Darnnnnn, Im really gonna miss out...I wish I can call in but I have two deals that are closing tommorow (I need the funds to cover my 6.5 months of being an official bumm) :smile: .

I should be done by 2PM :frown:,hopefully I can catch up somewhere with you guys :cool:

Wow, the biggest NSX club meet since NSXPO at Infineon. Normally, I ride the Spectrum Ride (a really fast Sat training ride in Silicon Valley) on Saturdays. Let me think - hot sweaty guys vs. Hooters women? Duh?

amgnsx said:

Sorry... I'll be meeting Ashik at the Target at Bridgepoint at around 10am. If anyone else wants to meet us, we will be leaving no later than 10:15am.

My cell phone number is 650/302-2762.

Mike

Back