• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

June 4th Meet @ um...HOOTERS!!

randomharmony said:
1. randomharmony (i'll be bringing my Dad.)
2. 710hp Viper
3. vtec88
4. amgnsx (w/ wifey)
5. Cairo94507
6. mickeylex (w/ wifey)
7. NSX-Tuner
8. ss5153
9. litespeeds
10. ryans
11. chopsjazz
12. Andrie_Hartanto
13. nsxer119 (w/ wifey?)
14. D'Ecosse
15. MikeC_587
16. yawwn
17. trustjdm (maybe)
18. ashik (w/ guest)
19. Royal (96 Green/Blk)
20. vytas
21. non-linear (maybe)
22. RonNRaiders
23. Tracy R.
24. Royal K.
25. BALLER9294
26. rowr
27. (nsx_rey) (w/ co-pilot)
28. carlos (?)
29. NMYMIRR
30. Silver-Streak
31. whiteNSXs (w/ guest)
32. larrynsx (w/ guest)
33. ben (maybe)
34. bobolinski
35. LitoG
36. Beerdog (w/ guest)
37. ryan1926 (w/ bro)
38. queenlives
39. nsx88
40. Eric -97-T (maybe)
41. juejaiman
42. mikeh
43. 1NSX2GO
44. Drukinfoolio
45. smooth

Count me in. If there's still space. Already PM'd you.

1. randomharmony (w/ Dad)
2. 710hp Viper
3. vtec88
4. amgnsx (w/ wifey)
5. Cairo94507
6. mickeylex (w/ wifey)
7. NSX-Tuner
8. ss5153
9. litespeeds
10. ryans
11. chopsjazz
12. Andrie_Hartanto
13. nsxer119 (w/ gf)
14. D'Ecosse
15. MikeC_587
16. yawwn
17. trustjdm (maybe)
18. ashik (w/ guest)
19. Royal (96 Green/Blk)
20. vytas (w/ guest) :wink:
21. non-linear
22. RonNRaiders
23. Tracy R.
24. Royal K.
25. BALLER9294
26. rowr
27. (nsx_rey) (w/ co-pilot)
28. carlos (?)
29. NMYMIRR
30. Silver-Streak
31. whiteNSXs (w/ guest)
32. larrynsx (w/ guest)
33. ben
34. bobolinski
35. LitoG
36. Beerdog (w/ guest)
37. ryan1926 (w/ bro)
38. queenlives
39. nsx88
40. Eric -97-T (maybe)
41. juejaiman
42. mikeh
43. 1NSX2GO
44. Drukinfoolio
45. smooth
46. Brain ('95 Red)
47. svalleynsx
48. Arlorey
49. Ed (w/ Elaine)
50. NASTNSX

Did i miss anyone?

Regarding the parking, to make it simple for everyone, how'bout we TRY to park next to a different color car and also the car in front of you has a different color as well. What do you guys think? The majority should be red, black and silver, i would think.

Edited: NO NEED TO BRING A LADDER ANYMORE! Just show up and enjoy!!

Last edited:
Wow this is turning out to be a mini NSXPO... we should have a designated photo person..anyone handy with the gear. I am a photo reject myself

Bobolinski said:
Wow this is turning out to be a mini NSXPO... we should have a designated photo person..anyone handy with the gear. I am a photo reject myself

i was going to ask that as well, i know a lot people will bring their own camera, does anyone like to volunteer as event photographer? i will stop by Hooters later today to see if we can get up high enough for the sky shot. MAYBE, we'll need someone to bring a ladder, someone that lives close by maybe? :wink:

South Bay caravan:

9:45am
In & Out Burger @ the McCarthy Ranch

1. Larrynsx
2. vtec888
3. vytas
4. randomharmony
5. nsx-tunner
6. Ben
7. svalleynsx
8. non-linear
9. Ed & Elaine

anyone else? Is leaving before 10am good for everyone?

Edited: For those I missed, YOU KNOW THE PLACE AND TIME, just show up!

Last edited:
randomharmony said:
South Bay caravan:

1. Larrynsx
2. vtec888
3. vytas
4. randomharmony
5. nsx-tunner

In. This meet has grown so large, I'm skipping the Car & Driver event. :)

randomharmony said:
South Bay caravan:

1. Larrynsx
2. vtec888
3. vytas
4. randomharmony
5. nsx-tunner

I'm in Sunnyvale. I'd like to join in. Thanks.

svalleynsx
'91 NSX

I just want to confirm that I can be at the meet for sure.

I also would like to be added to the list of people leaving from In & Out Burger at McCarthy Ranch. Leaving before 10 works for me.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
I've got an appointment at 11:30am that day that I can't get out of... :mad:
How long do you guys think the event will last?
More importantly... when do you think the photo op with the Hooters staff will begin and end? :redface:

randomharmony said:
i was going to ask that as well, i know a lot people will bring their own camera, does anyone like to volunteer as event photographer? i will stop by Hooters later today to see if we can get up high enough for the sky shot. MAYBE, we'll need someone to bring a ladder, someone that lives close by maybe? :wink:
i suggested we do a "prom" type shot with the cars/hooterettes, make a donation to their staff/contribute some to the NSX bikes for kids charity kinda thing.

only got two replies. i'm bringing my camera, etc. i'll get up on the roof with manager for group shot - this seems a *perfect* occasion to make a NW club calendar, etc... easy peasy.

LAST RANT ON THE SUBJECT: seems to me no-brainer means to entice hooters to provide staff members for photog *and* help kids. how about if we just put up a "donation bucket" and people can donate whatever they want for their digital pic to be taken and emailed to them?

hal

randomharmony said:
South Bay caravan:

1. Larrynsx
2. vtec888
3. vytas
4. randomharmony
5. nsx-tunner

Sounds good to me.

For anyone who is coming from the NorthBay, we can all meet at my shop in San Leandrol We can meet at 10am and if you are not there by 10:10, we are off. The address is:
California Sunscreen
3013 Teagarden Street
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510)303-8468 cell
Take 880 and exit on Marina Blvd East. 1st signal, make a right onto Teagarden. Go 1/2 mile and when the road starts to curve to the left, we are at the tip of the curve in the back facing the freeway. Hope to see some of you there around 10am.

Ok, i went to Hooters again and here are the updates:

I counted the front parking, and there should be enough spaces for 50 cars. Hooters will have the beer cans with balloons to block off the front for us. Also no need for anyone to bring a ladder, they have 2 for us to use. I ran over to the Cheveron station across street, and there is a chance that we might able to access the roof for sky shot. I will call the manager in the morning about it.

Regarding donations, it’s a great idea! IMHO, I believe we are definitely an elite group of society, and if we can give back to the community in anyway, we should do it. On the other hand, not everybody believes in charity in the form of cash, and I don’t think it should be impose upon anyone. For those who like to contribute, please feel free to do so. I like to see if we can get involve in actually doing something for the community as a group. This is only my humble opinion. :smile:

randomharmony said:
South Bay caravan:

1. Larrynsx
2. vtec888
3. vytas
4. randomharmony
5. nsx-tunner
6. Ben
7. svalleynsx
8. non-linear

+ Ed & Elaine

Count me in for the donation as well!!! This should be a great meet-up!!!

AGAIN...damn guys, I have been waiting for a close event, and here it is but I have a wedding to attend (not mine)

Hopefully there will be another large( hooter-iffic) event soon......

mmmmmm breasts, legs, thighs, CHICKEN of course :smile:

Hey Folks,

I will be bringing the digital video recorder and will put together a DVD for distribution at the July lunch. Anyone have an open right seat that will be going on an afternoon drive? I know many roads in the surrounding hills.

Cheers,

1NSX2GO

I'll be there! Please add me to the list. Looking forward to meeting all of you. :biggrin:

Wow...hit the 50 mark. Is this the biggest ever in the history of the Bay Area meet?

Oh Boy..i need to figure out how to avoid all the camera shots.

<---camera shy...

I think I am coming with my girlfriend, although I really prefer to come alone :biggrin:

SF and Daly City fellas, when and where do you guys want to meet? Maybe we can caravan to Alameda County to meet with Steve (juejaiman) and other people from that area.

Back