• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lambo Doors by Turner Racing

iasports said:
i know the price is high compared to your usual 1100 - 1600 from vertical doors or jtautobody the reason for the price being so high is because this kit is made of chromoly instead of steel like the rest of the vertical door kits out there in the market. i will have more information on this as soon as tuner racing opens back up on tuesday 25.

thank you,

son

For some apparent reason, I think I like steel better :rolleyes:

vtecNSX1 said:
I dont understand why it being chromoly makes the price twice as much. A chromoly bike frame probly has more metal and theyre cheap.

i agree. i will find out on next week when there open again.

Wake up manufactures! NSX owners are not made of money! Give us a good product at a resonable price and we will buy your door kits. Three times the price or even twice the price is insane..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

like me and 1TITENSX discussed

if it only goes vertical, how will we be able to do maintanence on our door, if we have to get inside the door panel and put window fix it thingies and stuff like that?
not to make this sound bad, but it would be awsome if it has both options to use lambo and normal

BTW how do lamborghinis fix their door if they only go verticle?

NSXchnk said:
like me and 1TITENSX discussed

<snip>

BTW how do lamborghinis fix their door if they only go verticle?

Lamborghinis never break. Therefore, no fixing necessary. :biggrin:

Seriously, IMHO, I think the door conversion will just cheapen the NSX image. Let the door conversion to the Civics and Integras.

Raymond

Hey I saw an ad in magazine showing same NSX and the kit was 999.00. maybe it will be semi-affordable..I would have to have electric hydraulics..that would be cool :cool: :cool: The brand was tuner racing too!!

question 1 : how do you grab the door to close it from the inside?

question 2 : I always see these pics taken with the window down. Does the window up interfere with the operation of the vertical door?

Most Lambo kit I see operate like a normal door but it only swing out a couple inch horizonally. then you have to swing it up vertically.

Closing is the same. It is like shutting a regular door when it is about 2-3 inch gap.

Lambo doors are so common for the NSX they even have them on Amazon.com. Really.

Only $1499.

B00065AJ4Q.01-A3TBR2XRKXZ4QG.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Funny, every body now want's Lambo doors except Lamborghini. The Gallardo was their first step away from a fad that they started and are now leaving behind. All the cool kids know you abandon a fad once everyone else is in on it. Goes to show you how many uncool kids are out there.

i have vdi kit and am very happy with the quality.its the only brand we install at my shop.anyone interested let me know.

Juice said:
Funny, every body now want's Lambo doors except Lamborghini. The Gallardo was their first step away from a fad that they started and are now leaving behind. All the cool kids know you abandon a fad once everyone else is in on it. Goes to show you how many uncool kids are out there.

I disagree, Lamborghini just reserved the special doors for the V12. If the next-generation V12 Lamborghini has normal doors, everyone will be unhappy.

Juice said:

Dude, the reason why the Gallardo doesn't have the doors is because the Gallardo is the "economical" Lambo. You get less of the frills for a lower price. You think Lamborghini doesn't want V12s anymore either? I mean, they started a V10 in the Gallardo because all the uncool kids are getting V12s right??

Back