• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Leatherseats.com Group Buy 2007

Hello NSXPrime members! We are proud to announce that we have moved into our new facility in Oklahoma City, and we finally have internet and phone service set up at our new facility! I have been getting a lot of emails from members waiting for the next group buy, and without furthur ado, here is the pricing:

nsxgb04.jpg

Here is a link to our NSX specific page located on our website:
http://www.leatherseats.com/NSX_leather_kit.asp

Here is the list:
1. vsy05 ORDERED
2. DocL ORDERED
3. MoogieBoogie ORDERED
4. therr ORDERED
5. NSXZ ORDERED
6. wildbill846 ORDERED
7. 2-Saw ORDERED
8. kdfsplit
9. lutera
10. 95 CRUZER ORDERED
11. ajchang ORDERED
12. BladesNSX
13. Oyagi
14. DucatiCraig ORDERED
15. Sparkman ORDERED
16. theman1990 ORDERED
17. AJNSX97 ORDERED
18. ConversionKid ORDERED
19. NaplesNSX ORDERED
20. CCathey ORDERED
21. Serviceman24 ORDERED
22. rsevo6 ORDERED

If you are not familiar with how our group buys work, we will keep a running list (above) of everyone this is interested and will buy if we reach the maximum discount level. During the week of February 5th, everyone on the list will call in and place their order. At the end of that week, the total number of orders will be tallied, and the orders will go into production at that time. Delivery time is 2-4 weeks depending on the options chosen.

Please post here, PM me, or email [email protected] if you have any questions! If you would like to be added to the list, just post or PM me!

Last edited:
Re: Leatherseats.com Group Buy 2007!!!

You can add me to the list again. :wink:

I'm definitely in. What methods of payment are accepted?

Is there a write-up anywhere on how to install these? For those who installed the leather on their own, how difficult was the install? If you had to do it again, would you pay someone to have it installed?

Last edited:

Any references like people installed them from the last GP?

It looks like there have been previous GBs from leatherseats.com. For those of you who went the two-tone route, do you all mind posting some pictures to give some of us an idea of what's possible? I'm leaning towards that and woulda appreciate some pics to get the creative juices flowing...

Thanks in advance!!

Put me on the list please.:biggrin:

DocL: Done!

MoogieBoogie: You're on the list! We accept all major credit cards. As for the installation, here is our installation guide: http://www.leatherseats.com/NSX_installation_guide.asp

goldNSX: We've sold around 75 leather kits to members of NSXPrime, I'm sure some of them will chime in!

therr: You're on the list!

NSXZ: You're on the list!

wildbill846: You're on the list!

Veleno: Alcantara is just a brand name of synthetic suede. We do offer a synthetic suede option that is similar to Alcantara, but it has slightly less nap. The suede option is $100.00.

2-Saw: You're on the list!

DocL: Done!

MoogieBoogie: You're on the list! We accept all major credit cards. As for the installation, here is our installation guide: http://www.leatherseats.com/NSX_installation_guide.asp

goldNSX: We've sold around 75 leather kits to members of NSXPrime, I'm sure some of them will chime in!

therr: You're on the list!

NSXZ: You're on the list!

wildbill846: You're on the list!

Veleno: Alcantara is just a brand name of synthetic suede. We do offer a synthetic suede option that is similar to Alcantara, but it has slightly less nap. The suede option is $100.00.

2-Saw: You're on the list!

Count me in...

Please add me to this GB as well. Thanks.

Anyone else doing/re-done their Ivory seats? I'd like to see some ideas. Thanks.

kdfsplit: You're on the list!

lutera: You're on the list!

Just a side note, if anyone is wanting to do 100% Ivory (Our "Ecru" is the closest color match), they will have to do 100% leather since we don't have a vinyl match for the Ecru leather. The 100% leather upgrade is $200.00. The only way around this is if you do Black on the sides and backs. Then, it would be called Black w/ Ecru Facing. However, that might look a little funny, so I would go Black w/ Ecru Centers and Bolster Tips:
nsx3dcenters&bolstertips.jpg

kdfsplit: You're on the list!

lutera: You're on the list!

Just a side note, if anyone is wanting to do 100% Ivory (Our "Ecru" is the closest color match), they will have to do 100% leather since we don't have a vinyl match for the Ecru leather. The 100% leather upgrade is $200.00. The only way around this is if you do Black on the sides and backs. Then, it would be called Black w/ Ecru Facing. However, that might look a little funny, so I would go Black w/ Ecru Centers and Bolster Tips:
nsx3dcenters&bolstertips.jpg

Can anyone post a real picture of suggested pattern above or, black with Ecru centers only? Thanks.

Hi Bill,

Has anyone ordered full suede replacement covers from you, red in particular? Do you have a picture of a seat with full suede in red?

Please add me to the list, thanks

Can I just order the door inserts?

lutera: We've sold a few Black/Ecru interiors, but we don't have any pictures of those covers.

Veleno: We've had a few enquiries, but to date we haven't sold anything in 100% suede.

95 CRUZER: You're on the list!

AdnanVCS: Thanks!

ajchang: Yes, I did receive your email. You're on the list!

BladesNSX: You're on the list!

Oyagi: You're on the list!

awsomr1: Yes, just give me a call toll-free at 866-639-7328.

Hey Bill,

If we exceed your initial order requirement of 10 orders by a fair margin, how about making the price an even $500!!!??? :redface:

Back