• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lets face it, there's nothing left to talk about

this is a new one:

Na1 x Na2 x Na3 , what is the difference?

:biggrin:

LOL. You guys are killing me! I gotta say, we have some talented folks here on Prime.

homer_simpson.jpg

I"ve just imported a NSX type S:biggrin:

Well Gentlemen I guess that's a wrap!

I have been here since 2001 I think and over the last 8 years I have post ~10k posts and stayed within the rules of the forum. However I think most of my posts 99.9% of them have nothing to do with the NSX.

There had to come a point where there was nothing left to say. Maybe loosening the posting rules would open the doors to some new subject matter, of course it won't be NSX material but I think the car brings together like minded people who would be interested in conversing other topics.

The rules over at F-chat are A LOT looser with the exception of the a cuss filter. I have been on f-chat since 07 and have 3500 posts.

Last edited:
What's a F***ing cuss filter.Where is it, how often do I need to change it (time or mileage), and should I use OEM. Any F***ing help here would be F***ing appreciated.:smile:

Last edited:
I have been reading everyones posts here and many are funny. Good comic relief, but I have an idea that came to me last nite when I went out for a spirited drive, maybe a little too spirited, all is well but I stretched my limits but it was late and no one was out in the area I was driving. But it occured to me that others may have had experiences driving some great roads in the US as they are all over the place. Excellence mag or was it Car and Driver did a short series on great roads in America and got folks to submit great little hidden gems they drive. Dragon's Tail of course came up. But there were many roads.

Since the NSX is a drivers car - what about a thread discussing roads and fun travels and experiences of "spirited driving" escapades? Might be fun and we might all learn about great roads in America. Comments?

I have been reading everyones posts here and many are funny. Good comic relief, but I have an idea that came to me last nite when I went out for a spirited drive, maybe a little too spirited, all is well but I stretched my limits but it was late and no one was out in the area I was driving. But it occured to me that others may have had experiences driving some great roads in the US as they are all over the place. Excellence mag or was it Car and Driver did a short series on great roads in America and got folks to submit great little hidden gems they drive. Dragon's Tail of course came up. But there were many roads.

Since the NSX is a drivers car - what about a thread discussing roads and fun travels and experiences of "spirited driving" escapades? Might be fun and we might all learn about great roads in America. Comments?

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...ne&gbv=2&hl=en&sa=G&ei=Ij6ESpGjGJGzmQec8YTtBg
"Outstanding suggestion, Prime member tbromley."

"Now get to it! Run tbromlye, run!"

nsx driver magazine(official nsxca publication) has always featured a owner submitted "greatdrive" or travel related articles.On prime they are buried but still accessable

Surely by now Doc, you've got to have another adventure worth talking about. Forrest is off an running. I believe i'll post a thread. Hey YellowHaze, I wrote you and I haven't heard from you?

Surely by now Doc, you've got to have another adventure worth talking about. Forrest is off an running. I believe i'll post a thread. Hey YellowHaze, I wrote you and I haven't heard from you?

I received your PM and gave it a quick read. While at work, I can only afford a brief post here and there. Your reply deserves more time and thought. :wink:

So I saw this STI/EVO/Supra/Corvette/Camaro/Mustang/RX-7/S2000/insert car here, and decided to illegally street race it in my NSX and killed it by x number of car lengths.

Lets face it, there's nothing left to talk about

It's probably been that way for about five years now. I am just glad that someone thought to spin-up a thread so we could talk about the fact that there is nothing left to talk about. :smile:

If NSXPRIME is a universe, then per my cosmic calendar we are out past even the most distant quasars now, in the degenerate era. I project with the ever younger membership, further accelerating past 80% the speed of light we'll soon eclipse it's expansion rate and begin the deep freeze where only black holes remain.

It's probably been that way for about five years now. I am just glad that someone thought to spin-up a thread so we could talk about the fact that there is nothing left to talk about. :smile:

If NSXPRIME is a universe, then per my cosmic calendar we are out past even the most distant quasars now, in the degenerate era. I project with the ever younger membership, further accelerating past 80% the speed of light we'll soon eclipse it's expansion rate and begin the deep freeze where only black holes remain.

Ah, a fellow astrophysicist enthusiast. I totally agree with your theory.

Glad I'm part of all this lunacy in whatever alternate universe we may also end up in. Wave after wave of fresh guys like me asking questions and posting lunacy that you guys have read about 10 times over your years of membership - no wonder you're all "slap happy". Sure is fun to listen to all this. I'm getting an education just reading all this stuff you guys are poking fun at.

So let me ask you guys; how many of you are also members of NSXCA? If you are you get that magazine - is it worth being a member just to get that mag? I really miss not reading about the car I own monthly. I still get Excellence all about Porsche, which is now going to be officially swallowed up by VW......perish the thought. But they are all relatives at the top - it's one of those family feuds....

So is it worth joining the NSXCA?

Holler at your boy.....

Glad I'm part of all this lunacy in whatever alternate universe we may also end up in. Wave after wave of fresh guys like me asking questions and posting lunacy that you guys have read about 10 times over your years of membership - no wonder you're all "slap happy". Sure is fun to listen to all this. I'm getting an education just reading all this stuff you guys are poking fun at.

So let me ask you guys; how many of you are also members of NSXCA? If you are you get that magazine - is it worth being a member just to get that mag? I really miss not reading about the car I own monthly. I still get Excellence all about Porsche, which is now going to be officially swallowed up by VW......perish the thought. But they are all relatives at the top - it's one of those family feuds....

So is it worth joining the NSXCA?

Holler at your boy.....

Tim you are raining on the goofyness parade,but as always your posts have merit,read this http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119987&highlight=benefits+nsxca and this http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105322&highlight=benefits+nsxca and this http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98215&highlight=benefits+nsxca

Last edited:
Back