• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lets face it, there's nothing left to talk about

Yeah, I have nothing to left to talk about, at least on the subject of NSX, and I was told off topic is no place to raise my political opinions...

Yep. you're right on the money... Every subject has been beaten to death.

wheeewww ... back on topic:wink: sup,,guys love nsx please to run car fax on vin 464547483372738titis8669666. thanx a bunch

Car fax sent. But it's for a Yugo, not an NSX????? Clean car though. if you don't want it can I have it.

What does EPS stand for?:confused: :biggrin:

What is the easiest way to own an NSX?

Describe the poster above you in one line.

Also DELETE

And please note this thread is unofficial

And stay on topic!!!

Bump

Last 3 post have been mentioned in the first 2 pages. Read before you wright, search is your friend.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Which non-NSX owner started the most intelligent NSX thread?

Browsing on Prime vs paying attention to the meeting that I'm in.:biggrin:

I reject your reality and substitue my own. :biggrin:

Why not dispute the big bang? It is not NSX Theory, it is NSX FACT. The stellar era of forum evolution is over. All the data suggests that all the stars that will will ever be produced have already been born. They are either middle-aged and burning brightly today, have collapsed under their own gravity, or gone super-nova. :biggrin:

But who knows, I am sure even Carl Segan would agree that the universe is a strange and unpredictable place once you voyage beyond the local group. :wink:

attachment.php

Attachments

• nsx-localgroup.jpg
    nsx-localgroup.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 320
Let's hear it for absurd physics questions.

If I put a mirror on the steering wheel of my NSX, and then make the jump to light-speed, can I still see myself in the mirror while travelling superluminally?

:biggrin:

If I put a mirror on the steering wheel of my NSX, and then make the jump to light-speed, can I still see myself in the mirror while travelling superluminally?
:biggrin:

Can a plane on a treadmill ever take off?

Probably, on planet Vega. After watching the movie Contact for the fifth time I suspect the physics simply work differently in that part of the automotive universe. I know the vegans can get 450 reliable rwhp out of a 3.0L NSX engine with a few minor bolt-ons, for example. :rolleyes:

A plane is standing on a runway that can move (like a giant conveyor
belt). This conveyor has a control system that tracks the plane's
speed and tunes the speed of the conveyor to be exactly the same (but
in the opposite direction).

Will the plane be able to take off?

Also, post up pics of the hottest girl you've ever seen

Attachments

• 260274.jpg
    260274.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
If I stand still on a helicopter 19700 feet high from the ground for 24H, do I cover the whole circumference of the planet? can I see china from High above??

Why the f**k did i read this whole thread??????

Prolly coz all other 'new posts' are more of the same i have seen in the past 9 years.

Back